Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Asforien 14 years ago
  jp, can you also change the preview line to a darker colour, (eg. light blue/grey)? It is virtually invisible when building in front of moonlights.

And the background colour should be lighter, visibility problems near the top.
Im 14 years ago
  Yay! Great update! :D
(Haven't tried it, but great!)

edit} Yes, very, very good! :D (Tested it on "Little Tower (Moonlights)".)

edit2} If the node is touching a light, it won't become red in the deletion zone, is this supposed to happen?
jp 14 years ago
  Small update. Now you create the nodes when you release the mouse button (not when you push it). That allows user friendly deletion. If you hold down the button for more than 0.5 s or if you hold down and move the mouse, you will draw the removing zone.

Also, now you can see which nodes will be deleted when you release the button (they are in red).
Asforien 14 years ago
  There is a minimum size to the zone, are you trying to set something smaller than that?
gamelover101 14 years ago
  How come I can't set scrolling zone? Whenever I drag it with my mouse, the scrolling doesn't change at all.
Im 14 years ago
  Huh?
I'm in the designer list? o_O

That's sad to hear, MooKings. :(
Jac1 14 years ago
  At least you're in it...

I'm not :(
MooKings 14 years ago
  Oh right! Worst designer in the designer tab!

Actually you can zoom out for JG2 (page down)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  When playing in JG2 you can't zoom out either
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Oh sorry, I thought it was JG2, my apologies.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  My level was rejected and no one told me why
shai0noy 14 years ago
  Dosen't work for me...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  in the game you can zoom in the same way as in the editor
shai0noy 14 years ago
  You can't zoom in the game. In the editor you can zoom with the up and down arrows.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  How do you zoom in/out?
Im 14 years ago
  Thanks, germloucks! This really worked! :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Really funny...
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Just click the "X" and poof! The ads GONE! Just...like...that....
germloucks 14 years ago
  if you are complaining about adds, get the firefox addon called adblock plus. I didnt even know what you guys were complaining about until i disabled it to see.
Mo 14 years ago
  Yep, keeps getting harder but still a good motivator to give you a little room so you don't keep clicking the ads by accident.
Jos 14 years ago
  Mo, improve my score is really difficult for me because my score is 1626.
BonusLevelQueen 14 years ago
  i love moonlights
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  I like Jp's idea like move the adds to the bottom of the page :D
Mo 14 years ago
  No need to move ads, I think. Just a tiny bit of space between the top area of the screen and the playing area. This already happens whenever you improve your score, after all. Think about it.
Asforien 14 years ago
  I think it would be easier to design levels with the ads in mind. Also would help to zoom in a little more...

Was jp being sarcastic when he said that? I mean, what's the point of even placing ads if no one sees them X)
Jac1 14 years ago
  Very good idea!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Maybe under the game display??? Is that possible?
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry but I can't move everything on demand. I could move the ads at the bottom of the page, this way nobody would see it and nobody would click ont it, what do you think ?
Jos 14 years ago
  JP, could you please put the links a little bit higher. It's the second time I accidentally click on them in the middle of a level. MartinfraKongsberg already asked you 2 days ago.
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I think that it will be good to add paths that stop without a switch (instead of looping) it will make level creating allot easier.

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg