Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  Meh......

You would've found it out eventually....

20 levels left! WOOT!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It's only thanks to your help :)
AK 12 years ago
  Congrats Ferrari for finishing all the officials! WOOHOO!!!

EDIT: Is there a Global Tournament for Moonlights yet?

EDIT2: Found it... XD
AK 12 years ago
  WOOT! Only 70 more levels until the award!!!
Dey002 12 years ago
  this is my first&favorite game played on bonuslevel
chris3000 12 years ago
  Good OMR, and I promise i'll make more levels.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Gratz OMR on becoming a Moon Lord!!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I deleted all paths, still didn't work, deleted all moons exept the ofrmation on which the nodes were and the top moon, still didn't work, but then I deleted the top moon, problem solved, thank you alot DemonicYoshi :D
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  deleate paths until it works.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Can you provide a link so I can give my opinion about them?

[edit]Oh great F*ck, I've glithec my own level and I can't play it. I've deleted a path, but I removed the moon it was moving and I've also removed that moon as well before removing the path, I don't know what object is causing the glitch, I seriously need some help now :'C Allyally are oyu here?
azz 12 years ago
  'Scuse but i'm new to ML and i don't understand why my level got rejected can someone tell me why.
chris3000 13 years ago
  @allyally: Don't worry, i'll make some more soon.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @Allyally, finished my 20th official already, heres some levels I had waiting. :)
Pick whichever one (or ones) you want.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok, this game really needs to be brought back to life, this is great game, and should get more credit, so I would really like everyone to start making levels again! Im going to try & make more levels too, so dont think Im a hypocrite. Also with Gameinskys new obsession, the weekly best levels topic, Im the representative for ML, so ill be recommending the best new levels, so... get making levels!

Weekly best levels topic
dingdong 13 years ago
  @AK, even though all my levels are 5/5 ive only made 3. and most of them only have 1 or 2 ratings.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Ferrari, ofc we let you be happy. I remember that I was once happy of the exact same thing (:

Yarr pirates!
AK 13 years ago
  Dingdong's coming to get you, Ferrari....

All his levels are 5/5.

Good luck!
allyally 13 years ago
  All im referring to is whether you can keep this standard of level up for long, If you can, great! If you cant, well hey, you had your 5 minutes of fame,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Take note that I don't like that kind of jokes. I kind of knew it, but I get angry anyway. Elizea on the other hand didn't leave any traces if he's joking or not.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ferrari, I wasn't arguing, I was joking, but you took it seriously, take note of the ':P' at the end of my sentences when Im joking.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Can't you let me be happy? I didn't really expect that from you two either. Did I even say my levels are way better than all of yours anyway? No I didn't, I said I was on top of the list.

I hope you weren't 100% serious with those comments.

And Allyally, not that I want to argue with you, but is quantity better than quality?
Elizea 13 years ago
  Who even cares of top designers list? Officials are all that matters!
allyally 13 years ago
  Bear in mind that you've made 13 levels. Ive made 181. So get off your high horse yeh? :P
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Yes, yes yes!!! Top designer!

That's the 3rd game :)
AK 13 years ago
  D8

I got passed up????

Back to 9th!!!
SimonM 13 years ago
  Actually that award is 550 exp, because you also get xp for completing the levels.
AK 13 years ago
  I wasn't either, but I just noticed that. All the other games are 300.
allyally 13 years ago
  Meh, Depends if youre just playing it for the award... Which i wasn't...
AK 13 years ago
  Why is the Moon Lord only worth 50??????

500 levels is soooooooo many!!!!!
AK 13 years ago
  That time will come allyally, sooner than you think.... >:D

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg