Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 14 years ago
  Gundu?... Do I have the right answer?

I think we are doing offtopic xD
1jase 14 years ago
  maybe the admin should be a tester....with the letter 1 is his username....and the letter j...and a....and s.

jk everyone But ya Elizea must be really busy
gamelover101 14 years ago
  @gundu

5 games, not 4!
gundu 14 years ago
  Elizea busy?

I know that this is not a very long waiting but if we want that the new members find BL very interesting I think the level must be evaluated in less than 1 day (one of my level is still waiting)

I don't say that Elizea is a bad admin but 4 games to check is a really hard job and he has a life outdoor BL (I hope so xD)

But JP I think another admin to help Elizea can be great ;)

Ps: I'm back everyone! You have probably noticed that I wasn't there or almost. That's was because we were making a basement to our house and we cannot live there. But now the foundation is finished and I'm back! ;)
  I tried making an apostophe (') in an info text, and it became a square
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Well, well, 1jase, that's a serious threat! It's been 10 minutes. We will miss you. Have a good life.
1jase 14 years ago
  I have levels that are waiting to be reviewed by an admin so HURRY UP OR I AM LEAVING BL!!!! jk

ps like my DP
Jos 14 years ago
  inarissa, look at the scoretable.
  Always a pleasure, my dear!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  A special thanks to you, Martin!
inarissa 14 years ago
  is the object for the least amount of moves or the most for the best rank?
  OK, let's go for the possibility to save score on rejected levels then. I agree that the level isn't the best (you can cheat through the lava-moons), but it was the best example I could find in a hurry.
Elizea 14 years ago
  actually martin i have to agree with jp in that one, if i had evaluated it, it would be rejected too.

the design isnt very good as with mostly one size moons etcetc...

if we would start to think that way, we couldnt reject any level actually. it is said somewhere that we accept only the best levels (dont remember where in the site tho).

and the cant-save-score on a rejected level is probably some memory issue or something, dunno. i think we could have possibility to save score on rejected level too
  This message IS related with "Moonlights", and can apply to every BonusLevel.org games. I looked for a thread in the forum where I could come with suggestions to improve gameplay on this site in general, but the forum was just filled up with most of all GPP ("Generelt PissPreik", meaning General Bullshit).
Any way, my suggestion is to either ask the administrators NOT to reject levels (= red block), but instead use the purple block (= needs to be edited) or ask jp to remove the score-blocking "thing" from the rejected levels. I hate levels where you can't save your score. I've seen some old rejected levels and I can't agree with the administrators. Let's take Beneat you (Moonlights). I don't find it confused/messy, the scrolling could have easily been removed by Shiro or one of the administrators, and last, but not least; the challenge is NOT very poor. Some people like easy levels, some like hard, some like nearly impossible levels, some like them colourful or full of flames, ice, glitches and moving stuff. I enjoy nearly every level. First mission is to complete it, next mission is to get the best score. Beneat you (Moonlights) (just add an "H" after the "T") is a great example of a good-looking, simple-design level with a medium challenge where getting the best score is a bigger challenge than just solving the level.

Can someone please remove the scrolling, add the "H" and let me score some points? In advance, THANK YOU!!
  Yes I agree

Congradulations
Mo 14 years ago
  Very nice; way to go!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Pauloalex: The 13th Moon Lord!
  If you really want to change it, then congratulations
kirrock 14 years ago
  Same here. ._.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Same here. ._.
1jase 14 years ago
  I will just say Good For you
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I mostely said Kongratz because of the Kongregate influence.
Im 14 years ago
  I will flame your lazy gaming language! Nobody dares to shorten the mighty power of the word congratulations!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmm then I'm going to just say Gratz :D
And if you tell me that's not a word...

SPOILER
Im 14 years ago
  Cangatz is not a word. Can't you congratulate me?
  Congratz Im
kirrock 14 years ago
  D:< I got realy bad levels!
  Congratulations, Im!
Im 14 years ago
  Moon Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  Good luck, jp

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg