Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Only the BL sever failed me, And it was only for 20 mins, but this isn't really ML talk so take it else where,
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Same here!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My internet blacked out for an hour. O_O
allyally 13 years ago
  True, but Breakable moons would still be good,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Breakable moons can be done with paths and aesthetics. :p
allyally 13 years ago
  Thanks to Daft_Punk & Magic_X for some new levels! Im noticing an Increased level of activity here, so thanks,
I also had an Idea, Breakable moons,
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Just made 2 Moonlights levels...hope people like them.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  There are gaps in the airflow, last time I checked. If you build your figure between the clouds, then start making it heavier and detach it, it should work... with some doing. :/
AK 13 years ago
  You cheated? How?
SimonM 13 years ago
  yes! I finally completed all officials here!!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I think HSFs are boring.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Nawz, it took a while to cheat there... xD
AK 13 years ago
  I beat you on a level Ahroo.... and I took away your highscore! Let's do a highscore fight on Airflow!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  This system, of course, is quite complex... it took a while before I could make a snake. O_o
AK 13 years ago
  Look at Flipnote Hatena. If they're good with 3 colors and a pen, just think of what they could do here!
  Good designers at what?
AK 13 years ago
  Hmmmmm, should I invite people from Flipnote Hatena over here? They are all great designers, do you think we could use them?
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes, This games quietening a lot recently, Not much action, Its all in JG2 and BB atm,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Blockoban 2 is much worse!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  No comments in 13 days?
blistified 13 years ago
  thanks to everyone, this game should be made into a xbox360 game, i went from being addicted to halo 2 and MW2 to moonlights and blockoban, hahahaha
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  @gl101: Blistified nailed 360.
  PWN'd me? wtf?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  IDK about nailing, but I PWN'd you a couple minutes ago. xP
  Who nailed what?
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  He has nailed it! No more worries!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ahroo's completely right, I just mean that you must try more and think how it could be beaten, and no, the hint wasn't a joke.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well... GIS doesn't kid very often, his "engrish" is still a tad out of place, therefore people see his comments differently than they should. GIS probably never meant to be cocky when commenting. :/

Oh, and welcome to BL. :p
blistified 13 years ago
  thanks ally, thats really all that needed to be said if a hint would not be supplied, gameinsky i cant tell if your joking about that hint or not, i beat the level finally
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, blist, if you're looking for a hint, the title is the best hint that can be given to you, make sure you can get the node to follow the moon 360 degress...

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg