Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pupatron3000 14 years ago
  This sounds fun, Wish i could test this out.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  @jp
Why do you want to release both versions at the same time?
jp 14 years ago
  [UPDATE]
Hey, I've just added paths and info items to the game. The paths must be used VERY carefuly and with PARSIMONY. They can lead to unpredictable levels especially when you use paths on sticky or icy moons.

I've also improved (hope so) the interface when you play and want to add a new node to the structure. But the replays might not be valid anymore. I will have to reset scores on the levels featuring a replay.

I'm still fighting with the iPhone version of the game that's why I'm not offline very often. Do'nt worry if your levels are not evaluated right now, they will.
Treazer 14 years ago
  @jp
Is The Game Almost Done?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  okay, that's fine.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yup...

I think so too, but mabey he will add some new features.
1jase 15 years ago
  he has enough and the game will be out soon.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  may i be a tester or do you have enough already?
Banana 15 years ago
  It looks so cool, when will you launch this game?
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  im guessing you don't have it published yet? lol jk....
just watchin this game...tell me if you need a hand.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yay, paths :D

Mabey also something that will make the wind stop for some time?
jp 15 years ago
  Yes I'm trying to do so, and it's really not easy. There are great levels waiting in the list (I played some of them). But I will evaluate them later. I think it's beter not to make new levels anymore. Because I haven't decided yet if there will be more features on the game. If it happens, it's better to save your ideas for thsese new features. For example I've thought about earthquakes, lava projections, rain, and so on... [edit] and paths of course.
gundu 15 years ago
  @doomlord, like Jp said before in the forum, he doesn't check any level for now, because there are enough levels to lauch the game. For now he trying to develop an iphone version of the game
doomlord 15 years ago
  I still have 3 gray levels, I hate how inactivity makes levels unnoticable to admins.
1jase 15 years ago
  I have a question. jp when is this game comming out will be out any time soon? because I think it will be a hit!
jp 15 years ago
  Thx for reporting this bug, it's now corrected (should be).

The game has been upated with an automatic pause after 30 seconds of inactivity. This will prevent to get too many replays where we have to wait too much time between 2 clicks.
Im 15 years ago
  Uhhhh....Somthing like that

[edit}: If you click "show me" and it show's my demo, you ill see that I didn't do anything!

[edit}: I have an idea; hat if we could set the gravity point ( Where the gravity will drag you)
jp 15 years ago
  I don't see your score 1651 on this level, your score is 65 right now. But it seems the replay you stored is totally corrupted. Did you really made a score of 65 on this level or not ? I suspect that you get the same score of gundu because the engine thought it was you playing the game instead of the replay of gundu.
Im 15 years ago
  I found a very wierd glitch!
I clicked the "Show me"- button on Up and Over (Moonlights)
After it was done I clicked "Restart" and it said "New Score: 1651!!!!!! So delete my score on Up and Over (Moonlights)...
AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  Great and can i be a tester? please : )
Shiro 15 years ago
  Ah, okay, thanks.
jp 15 years ago
  I don't check new levels righ now. Because there are enough levels to launch the game already and because I'm busy trying to develop an iphone version of the game. I would like to release both versions at the same time.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Jp, are you still active on Moonlights?
Shiro 15 years ago
  I think you should be able to zoom in/out.
minimariner 15 years ago
  i like the background, not on the actual screen of yellow moons but the web page background of space
Im 15 years ago
  It just happened once, when I tried to do the "no more nodes" glitch
doomlord 15 years ago
  It hasn't happened to me when I tried reproducing it.
Im 15 years ago
  At the level; Snowman (Moonlights) I froze the structure and restarted, then the game become extremely laggy

(edit): I tried to open the menu after that, but it didn't work
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yep, me too, I think he's busy with other games right now, but I'm not sure...
doomlord 15 years ago
  Is jp even still going over the levels, I made one many days, probably over a week ago.

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg