Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  In the play tab, maybe you should say 'Build a structure and reach the light(s).'.
Shiro 14 years ago
  This is just a solution, but I think MoonLights should also have the Categories, Easy, Medium and Hard.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Yes, it is!
1jase 14 years ago
  Guys I have said before that it is worth the wait
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Build a structure and reach the lights.

(its in the "play" tab)
can you release a sample of the game? Like one non winable levle that nontesters can play, it sounds fun...
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  So what is this game about? I would love to know!

And are there too many testers? I would like to be one!
MooKings 14 years ago
  I think it'll be out in 2-3 months
Shiro 14 years ago
  I don't think so, but I am not sure!
niimporta 14 years ago
  This Come Out Soon?

I'm So Unpatient!!

PS : Can i be tester?
Plz
Shiro 14 years ago
  I made 4 or 5, but Jp does not upload them now.
doomlord 14 years ago
  C'mon people, if we have paths why not make maps.
doomlord 14 years ago
  You, and I mean you specifically can't, only designated testers can, and obviously the maker.
gundu1 14 years ago
  HOw do u play this?It says it's in test mode..
Shiro 14 years ago
  That would be a great update Jp!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Ah. That makes sense.
jp 14 years ago
  I don't allow upside down because that would be too easy, the gravity can be on the left, bottom or right, but not on the top.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Darn, I wish I could do that with the computer version! Wait, does that mean you can just turn it upside down and cut the nodes off, and they will fall into the moon?
jp 14 years ago
  Thanks a lot for the feedback, that helped a lot.

Yes the iphone version will implement something to prevent too much clicking, but it's not a problem because the levels will be different on this version, that was not possible to use the same levels because of the screen size and controls (you can change gavity by rotating the device).
Captain_404 14 years ago
  As gundu mentioned, disabling quick clicks would make some current levels impossible, but I can see this being more problematic in the iphone version, since it seems like it would be fairly easy to just quickly drum your fingers and go anywhere with relative ease.

So what if you had a building radius that would expand from the last point clicked over a short amount of time? This would disable this sort of click-traveling while still allowing the other levels to be possible.

You know, teasers aren't actually a bad idea... maybe some time in the distant future.
Jster95 14 years ago
  you guys ever thought about releasing things like teasers for the under contrustion games. Im mouthwatering over what you guys are saying on all of them and just want to know what they're really like.
gundu 14 years ago
  Yeah, Maybe I would be better with this But The game will be harder (Plus, Maybe some level will become nearly impossible)... Mmmm... It's a hard decision

After all, I don't think it will be nice too much levels must be done fast
Like (Only official) :

- Balance act (Clicking fast can help)
- Keep balancing
- Rock fall
- Jackpot
- Travel in the sky
- Save your friend
- Rock Summit (Really Useful)
jp 14 years ago
  I ask myself a question. Should I authorize or not the player to click very quickly to reach a location without bulding a strucure ? Or should I add a compulsary temporization between 2 clicks ?
niimporta 14 years ago
  Hope This Come Soon!
1jase 14 years ago
  I never saw me?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Cool, the names of all the testers are in the intro :D!
jp 14 years ago
  @doomlord, yes you're right, volcano doesn't kill ice nodes now.
doomlord 14 years ago
  I've made like 5 more levels with the paths, actually two don't use paths, but it's still awesome.

EDIT: This update screwed up my level bitter cold now. Now volcanos can't destroy iced ones pretty much.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Not only the background is cool, the whole game is cool :D!
Darerd 14 years ago
  wow the background is VERY cool......
lol
1jase 14 years ago
  Guys i will tell you its worth the wait

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg