Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

shai0noy 14 years ago
  What about rectangular switches?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Great! Also, I just has a good (but possibly hard to implement) idea: the maximum number of nodes you're allowed to delete in a level. For example, if somebody sets the maximum node-deletion limit to 3, you're only allowed to delete 3 nodes when you play the level, and then you can't delete any more.
allyally 14 years ago
  the new update is awesome!
it opens so many possibilities...
jp 14 years ago
  @geckojsc, yes it will. Actually it has already, and I just need to update the iphone level editor.
[edit, actually it's done now]
@mo that's not an easy one :)
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I don't understand the point of your level, SuperDog.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I could say that!
paralit 14 years ago
  That is such an awesome feature :P
geckojsc 14 years ago
  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Great update. Will the next iPhone release of the game have the same feature?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This update was really nice. Now you can access to this blog in my MSN: Blog of the Newer Version

Congratulations, JP!
Mo 14 years ago
  Nice update, JP. How difficult would it be to make it possible for paths to use more than one start and stop switch? I think that giving more flexiblity to the path function would allow some fantastic level design.
SuperDog 14 years ago

SPOILER
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I have a beggining of a level and I will be glad if someone have any idea how to continue it. The level code is:
SPOILER
Im 14 years ago
  Great update, jp!
shai0noy 14 years ago
  This is a great update!
jp 14 years ago
  UPDATE!!! Now you can build free starting structures in the editor!

@Gry80, I don't really know. Have you managed once to play it ? Which browser are you using ?
ost000101 14 years ago
  4442!.. I missed 4444 by 2!!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I have a kinda clean score now!
Gry80 14 years ago
  why cant i play moonlights? it just keeps doing the loop between the title and dev]elopers.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I was gone for 1 month, then all this new stuff. forum moderators etc
Jos 14 years ago
  Lesser then 1850!
ost000101 14 years ago
  31*51-1500+31-30-0.125*8+5/2/(1.25-0.25)+3-1+0.125*20-0.5*3+5/2-1/2 Official!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  i agree with Im
Im 14 years ago
  I think customizeable structure would be better...
(Amount of nodes, place nodes (within a limited range) etc.)
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I agree. And I think that a new kind of starting structure (like a single node) can be helpfull.
Im 14 years ago
  I toally agree with Mo.
Mo 14 years ago
  Would also be nice if more than one each start and stop switch could be used per path and if the switches could be optionally set to trip for moons as well as nodes passing through.
gundu 14 years ago
  You got the same idea as me, I already proposed that but I forgot what I got as answers... xD
Friend 14 years ago
  Can you make an option in the editor for you not to be able to delete nodes?
Deseis 14 years ago
  @MartinfraKongsberg: YOU RUINED IT! DX

On a more serious level, I'm considering to stop playing this game as intensely as I was before (unless more levels are added), as a way for me to be "the score barrier". If you can't defeat me, there's no way you can't take on the other higher scoring people like gundu and Mo. =)
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  @Deseis: You (2000 points) and I (1900 points) make the scoreboard look nice. The other players have such messy scores!
Oooops, my score just got messy again!

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg