Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  DaftPunk, you can edit your older levels, :P
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  And mine aren't? XP

EDIT: DP, from chat (did it just crash for you too?), the auto roll thing I meant the powerup that makes you keep rolling (the two arrows in a purple circle)
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  I think that's because blockoban levels are smaller and probably take up less space. If you haven't noticed, my RT levels are extremely detailed, big, and very laggy! :P
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  That's odd because I have 800+ local saved BB levels. :/
(and no problems)
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  @gameinsky: I can't it whenever i try to local save them, it says I have to upload them quickly or else all the data will be lost. I don't think I have space in my local save for some reason and I don't know why. I won't make anymore test levels and I sorry about all the pointless test levels that I uploaded.
chris3000 12 years ago
  @GIS: Wow, I didn't know you had that many levels to evaluate.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Thanks azz, you are nice too! You would be in my top 3!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hey daft_punk, ever heard of "local save" ? yeah, localsave your testlevels, I've 3 full pages full of your experiments that need evaluation.
azz 12 years ago
  Well Done! MD keep up the good work! If you could add a favourite player you would be mine!
  My first REAL pack is ready!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  I have a level that needs to be evaluated, but I won't post the level code because people will just comment on it and score on it before it gets accepted. It's called "Raiders pt. 2"
Sillius 12 years ago
  "As soon" was an idea JP wanted to implement but never finished.
He wanted it to activate when the path would be in the same area as the player and/or stop again when the player left. :)
Ahroo 12 years ago
  soon is useless as far as I ever noticed. :/
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @GIS: Do you mean only way to re-use is by switch or by inbound/outbound?

Also, difference between as soon/auto?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  yes, that's the onyl way to re-use a path.
using inbound outbound, but make sure the path moves itself too.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  What's the difference between a path starting "as soon" or auto?

Also, for inbound/outbound paths, if you go into the inbound zone and then end the path by going out of the outbound zone, can the path be reused? (i.e. If you go inbound again, will it continue? If not, how can yoou get it to do that? ex. touch something it moves forward, when you back away it stops, touch it again it moves, unless that is just switches system)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  It's so bad that if I zoom in or hold space bar (to move screen) for a few seconds in the editor that it will take about 5 seconds of random movement of the mouse until it calms down. O_o

But the level plays quickly, even in concentrated areas. O_o
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I ahd that I think it's the fact that there's a lot of lines, but not in one specific area.,I hope that clears up.
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I dont know, but that happens to me sometimes. For me though, the level gets laggy and then the editor gets laggy. :/
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  If your level is supremely laggy in the editor but plays fine in test mode, what does that mean?

(I.E. Is it laggy, or some specific issue?)
  Good job on Balance Master Pof!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  3D ribbons are fun. Not in real life btw!
neoseanner 12 years ago
  3D ribbons is hard to move arena
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hidden button != go through glitch
now circulate, nothing to see.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Wait, didn't I start the secret button thing?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  It was a joke ? no, it isn't!
Magic_X 12 years ago
  The secret button was a joke you guys :P
azz 12 years ago
  I guess? Wait! You made most of her levels! God its like me and kizzadude/devil piez all over again!
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Yes but I basically made most of her levels. My only official, I made that. So, yes I do azz. :/
kiethy342 12 years ago
  What's the secret button? I'm past level 25, can I know?

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg