Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

funguy161 8 years ago
  Uh....Yeah.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yes...
benmario 8 years ago
  DOES ANY BODY EVEN USE THIS WEBSITE ANYMORE?!
funguy161 8 years ago
  I Like This Game MORE Then Any Other Game On The Site!
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Being trusted is not a form of recognition and certainly not for how long you've been here.
It's really more so people can fix their levels without having to call an admin every time.
And you need to be good at making levels to become trusted.
wubzy7 8 years ago
  make me trusted bro ive been here for six years i deserve some recognition please be my gf someone
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Welcome back Jessiah!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Oh my god, welcome back jessiah! :D
Nice to see such an old member. :)
jessiah96 8 years ago
  Finally figured out my password, long time no see Bonus Level.
Treazer 8 years ago
  So is jondeelee actually. Goldie was the most overkill one, though.^^
AK 8 years ago
  Looking through the highscores of all the official levels, it's clear that Goldie and Garygoh884 are both descendants of Chuck Norris.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Haha, that was a long time ago xD
nachos 8 years ago
  I come back after not being on for a year and I'm trusted. Thanks gameinsky c:
Automan 8 years ago
  This game is so fun! I've completed lots of level (which are getting very easy).
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  I would guess that the site auto-login didn't work, but when you went to another person's level it happened to work and log you in then.
AK 8 years ago
  It seems I can't post comments on my own levels? It says "You must register or log in to post a message.", yet I can post on other peoples' levels...

Edit: Never mind, it's fixed now. I wonder how that happens though?
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Whilst I still regularly check the site compared to other admins, I rarely check level evaluation so it's very possible your level won't be noticed that fast.
Whilst I usually frown up people asking to get their levels evaluated, I feel like it's necessary for me to realise that there's a level to be evaluated.

Feel free to pm me if you made an RT level
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Been waiting 4 days to get this level evaluated: good levle und (Rolling Turtle)

Sorry If that's a short delay for you admins.
Geometrologic 9 years ago
  I'm new, I feel like I played this before.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  I've been working on a few levels, they might take a while though since they're really complex, and I am pretty busy with college work.
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 9 years ago
  Played this game in 9th grade (almost 6 years ago), and I just remembered I made levels on this. I miss this game, and I hope more people come back to play! Someone inbox me if they're interested in making levels again haha
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  this was the only game I played on bonuslevel, I found the game, read the comments, and played the levels, I loved it. everything about it. now the game is dead and I cant save it. rip rt
psychomaster 9 years ago
  This was my first ever game I played on Bonuslevel. It is forever carved into my childhood. :')
Happy new years, all! Even though I'm 6 days late..
Dynamo 9 years ago
  Up to 7th now! :P
chrishappy 9 years ago
  I'm back everybody.
  kinda like me! I played this server in its golden age.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Well, welcome to the site, I guess :)
aaaallleex16 9 years ago
  I've been playing this game for years but I've never bothered to get an account until now XD
  today is my second year having a bonuslevel account.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Welcome! Be sure to try out all the games!

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg