Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  like what gis says before :
:)
thats how to make new levels!

edit : i meant ispiration.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I try to play the hardest levels first to return with the other easy levels. :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  sara, play some more, enjoy the levels and you'll see that it will be much easier to beat the last levels!
gamelover101 12 years ago
  What are they about?
witold 12 years ago
  Can anyone help me when i am making new levels?
sara98 12 years ago
  I give up.I cant finish the last levels. -.-"
AK 12 years ago
  Alright admins, my contest level is ready to be looked at! AK Island (Rolling Turtle)
manufan 12 years ago
  Also, their rating power will drop too. So it's OK if you have a couple of bad rates, it's all about effort and the majority of votes. I'm sure you're up there for a reason Ferrari. ;)
neoseanner 12 years ago
  hahaha , ferrari 12's level is back ! how can it be..... it is funny !
AK 12 years ago
  This happens all the time. It also happened to me a couple of times, and to dingdong once or twice. All you can do is have faith in the people of BL to rate fairly.
nachos 12 years ago
  I just went and rated all your levels 5/5 ferrari because I think they deserve to be rated better :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Aww ... I thought this would happen. Now all of a sudden one of my levels dropped from the top 10 to barely withing top 130 :(

Well, first place seems kinda safe though :)
manufan 12 years ago
  I somehow have a feeling who the next Trusted Member is going to be...

Probably not, but Congratulations to Ferrari anyhow! :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  OMG Ferrari is going to reach the 5/5 score in designers!!! :D
neoseanner 12 years ago
  so do i , and i don't think you are not finished all yet beside the other. and about the create your own story level is a mess ! only finished intro , who can help me ? or can we make collab ?
neoseanner 12 years ago
  new idea , create your own story level ! i think it will be funny if you make the story become not connected.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  [lvlid= *numbers* removed]
or
[ url= *** ] [/url ]
evert 12 years ago
  how do you make links as text?
neoseanner 12 years ago
  oh thank you :) actually i got concept and dunno what to do with that , inspired because Rolling coaster (Rolling Turtle) , Apocalypse Survival (Rolling Turtle) , Cool_Punk Secret Box (Rolling Turtle) , BloKo-Trap (Rolling Turtle) , Planet Elizea (Rolling Turtle)!
fact: JP was released my limitation because i'm no longer spamming.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  :)
neoseanner 12 years ago
  ohmygodwhatshouldimakeforthenewlevel!ihavenoideaaboutthis.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  this game need new official , i think it really really really need it ! and erase some ugly official that should not unofficial
gameinsky 12 years ago
  the moving BG glitch only works in JG2, however it is possible to get it by getting far away from spawn, except that all lines will be glitchy.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Does the moving bg-glitch work in RT, if yes, is there any difference in the way you create it? I just can't get it to work even though I try to do exactly what I do in JG2 to make it work.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  is there any kind of that punishment! how evil.....

[edit gis] no advertising
[answer neo] why you edit my message ?
manufan 12 years ago
  @neo: Same here. But, I got reprieved from 0 comments a day from my trusty brother.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  evert , try harder and train more . look for easy non official levels to train yourself. you will be the good player sometimes. and stop spamming.

fact : i got limitation after spamming on path 4 mouse.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  thank you :) i just think to make a "tell tall tale" game level.
and i'm laughing when i saw the name : daffy pink! hahahahha

fact: its true!
nachos 12 years ago
  I worked on it neoseanner... :)
neoseanner 12 years ago
  oh come on , who will connect the story in my level Game From Sky (und) (Rolling Turtle) after passed the tachos house!

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg