Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  WB to both of you in any case :)
totallyepicdude321 5 years ago
  Good old reunions.
Treazer 5 years ago
  It's three people now. :)
neoseanner 5 years ago
  is this actaully a reunion from 5 or 6 years ago? :I
and after more than 5 years just realized , 2 persons beat my Turtle Balance level ( 25581 )
  Yeah, definitely cringe. Just seeing my username is giving me PTSD.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I remember you to from back 4-5 years ago. We can all change as a person, and things that many of us did as children make us cringe as we get older and more mature. Glad to see that you're back, in any case.
  Nice to see you again, dude! But uh- Yeah, thankfully I've changed as a person and will be less of a pain in the rear. Much less. I hope. Oh and expect me to talk about this thing called "Dimension Quest".
Treazer 5 years ago
  I remember you from a few years ago, glad to see you're back. :) That reCaptcha issue is quite bad indeed, I guess I'm gonna try to reach jp about it.
  Good lord, I certainly missed this website. All I wish I could do now is make a new profile since I despise the one I'm typing on, though reCAPTCHA is dead so I'll have to deal with this profile and its er... Messiness.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I got an average of 100 points per level! 10400 points with 104 officials (I've been waiting to beat them until I reached this).
Dynamo 6 years ago
  Thanks Chris, I don't really play RT anymore, I've switched back to JG2 to work up the ranks a bit now that CG52 is giving me some good competition, and I realised there were a lot of official levels I could improve my score by a significant amount on too!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Where's goldie? He must be on vacation. And jondeelee too, congratz to Dynamo for getting first place, I just noticed it today.
drgonzo1987 6 years ago
  Welcome back awesomeness, nice to see an old face!
Treazer 6 years ago
  Oh hey, welcome back!
awesomeness 6 years ago
  Hey guys! Just wanted to say I'm back, for those of you who remember me!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey, I just made a pack of the levels I have left to beat. I'm not sure if i'll be able to beat them, I've been stuck on some for 3 years max. I don't understand. This game requires a lot of skill and patience. Some levels are just impossible to me. Take a look at the pack and you'll see what I mean. I guess i'll post on the ones i'm really stuck on.
GDYushi 6 years ago
  Lol I remember playing this 5 years ago :) good times
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Yep indeed, but your levels weren't too bad. Feel free to make new ones, and if you seek to contact the peopel that somewhat stick around, there's this: discord chat
Darerd 6 years ago
  Wow, I remember playing this when I was a kid. I made such awful levels, it's so embarrassing! But I had a couple neat ideas too. I'm surprised, now, at how versatile this simple game is.
Creedsanatomy 6 years ago
  I still don't have an official :(
chris3000 6 years ago
  I really need to try to try to beat Dynamo in the officials, but I've been SO busy taking care of my family and responsibilities I haven't had time.
ayberk 6 years ago
  Hard But Good Game:))) :P
Treazer 7 years ago
  The game author or game admin will decide that.
DeathGod 7 years ago
  what my level scores then
Treazer 7 years ago
  New levels should be approved within a week. Usually it get's evaluated in up to 3 days, though.

Concerning official levels, the level has to be outstanding and very original to achieve this status. However, it is way more difficult to get an official level nowadays than a few years ago, as the quality standard greatly increased over the time and as there won't be as many new officials anymore.
DeathGod 7 years ago
  If you guys need some new officials/approves. Then approvee/office my!
chris3000 7 years ago
  I wish there were some new levels. I can't seem to beat anymore right now. Welcome back jondeelee. I wonder when goldie is coming back.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Congratulations on the 1k award, jondeelee! Nice to see you back here. :D
Treazer 7 years ago
  Hello and welcome to Bonuslevel, lolsuperscratch. Glad to see you here! :)

What happened exactly? Maybe we can help.
lolsuperscratch 7 years ago
  my game is crashed, but i think is wrong.

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg