Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

witold 12 years ago
  WhAt ArE yOu TaLkiNg AbOuT?!?!?!? W_W PM: I hope my new level will be good.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Witold, I suggest you to just keep the levels for yourself for now, and start uploading them once you think they are good enough (on par with the levels i accept)
nachos 12 years ago
  If you would like some help on making levels you could add me as an editor on one of them and I can help you so that you know how to make good ones :)
witold 12 years ago
  Ohhhhhhh I CAN'T TAKE THIS, TOO MANY REJECTION ON MY LEVELS!! :O
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i really really really really really really really really really really have no idea about level that i make!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  what I tolerate: if someone is looking for a level which is apparently yours.

if it has been left unevaulated for more than 1 week/need to edit and no reactions given for 1 week.

everything else is allowed on the chat, not on the forums.
evert 12 years ago
  Im a desinger now :D
Elizea 12 years ago
  That is exactly what we call self-promoting.
You can always comment your own level and it will get up on the "newly commented levels", but it ain't advised.
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Like this? Jumpless (Rolling Turtle)
nachos 12 years ago
  Well.. Thats not really promoting.. Promoting would be saying: Hey everybody play my level [LVLID=XXX] :)
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  If you're not allowed to self-promote your levels, how are you supposed to tell about an old level?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  tuto puppets is a good tuto, tuto pushing is also a good tuto (works on the same away)
witold 12 years ago
  Gameinsky, i want a tuto about haveing things stay wihe the turtle... .....cos' i don't know how to make things stay wihe the turle. Will that be okay? :D
gamelover101 12 years ago
  @neo Yes I have read the FAQ. Now stop bugging me about it! >_>
I agree with GIS.

@witold How are you unable to make a level? Level editor bug? Rejection? Tell us! >_>
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I'm sorry, just no, this game is fine the way it is.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i have the new idea about this game:
add button , and you must click it with mouse!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Thnx for sharing.
MM, need to control that turtle again :/
witold 12 years ago
  O_O UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O I CAN'T MAKE AN LEVEL! O_O
neoseanner 12 years ago
  so stop comment about other subject about rolling turtle , have you read the faq?

Before posting a question, make sure you've read the FAQ.
If your message is not related with "Rolling Turtle", or can apply to every BonusLevel.org games, please don't post here and use the forums instead..
Self promotion of your own levels is not allowed.
We try to keep this game forum clean and clear for everybody, therefore, transgressions of these rules, are systematically punished by restrictions on your profile.
  I don't know to create rolling story toaster turtle so comment about other topic?

Whatever translator you're using, it's appalling! >.<
neoseanner 12 years ago
  just kidding , actually i saw what ak's and evert's word , but i think its offtopic of rolling turtle

ok , can anyone create a level that can create own story?
  @neo what you mean you can see what they write?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  all of the messages were off-topic, useless or were requests that have already been fulfilled.
As for Witold's case it's self-publicity.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  hey , why everybody's here delete their messages? rolling turtle is good but why you all delete your message ! you must respect rolling turtle

fact : i can see what they write.
AK 12 years ago
  Only 9 officials to go, but things will get ridiculously hard from now on... starting with Impossible Crypt >:C
  @Neo Did you local save by mistake?
manufan 12 years ago
  @Neo: Admins have things where they can see what levels to check. Idk what the problem is. :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  What level, neo?
@ witold: don't force yourself to make a level when you can't!
witold 12 years ago
  Dang, I got no level to make next. Anyone want's me to make level's on this game? I have a joke, what did the man ent? A big rodfo! :D
neoseanner 12 years ago
  how about my level , you didn't evaluated it yet !

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg