Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  I know, it's a miracle.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Yay! More RT designers are back!
AK 13 years ago
  They're BACK?????

8D

Welcome back guys!!!!!
chris3000 13 years ago
  Welcome back sillius, fanta-freak, and theNiNJa. Get back to making RT levels, xD.
azz 13 years ago
  I will act more mature if i can represent rolling turtle.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Let's make RT a live place again, make a great level that could be the best level of the week!
Chose the best level of the week from this game in this topic!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Same here azz.
azz 13 years ago
  Were you by any chance on as pack with not many levels in because that sometimes happens to me?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  MIF, read what he said, e stated the problem was for himself that even he has the required capabilities he was unable to upload levels, no he can.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  @kiethy, CamoDragoon completed 28 officials, so he (she?) can upload a level.
kiethy342 13 years ago
  Um, you know that you have to complete 20 officials before you can upload a level? Well, I have completed 81, but it still won't let me upload my level!

It's working now!!! :)
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Cant wait to see it :D
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Working on my first RT level ATM......will submit ASAP. It should be a long, hopefully enjoyable level.

EDIT: May take up to a month, as I will be doing schoolwork, JG2 levels, HP levels, and BB levels at the same time.
Ellemennt75 13 years ago
  You are Jster. :p

Make a new level. Haha.
Jster95 13 years ago
  Really? Wow do I feel stupid now...
Bestby7852 13 years ago
  I love it.
It is so so so cool
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I think it's been suggested already...
AK 13 years ago
  Hmmmmm. I'll suggest that in the forum.
  Actually, thery don't! Surprising enough, you have to have good timing to make it look like a boulder activates a switch.
Jster95 13 years ago
  AK I'm pretty sure boulders activate switches. So just put an invisible button there and have it hit it.

If I remember right that should work.
chris3000 13 years ago
  Good to see you back newrat.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I think he's talking about the one in paranoia (the moon/sun diagram)... I usually just attach a small switch to the boulder's path. :/
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  A breakline that goes from the target of the boulder to the door, then a door that closes to a switch in front of it. (Switch is placed in front of the breakline, door can be placed after or in the breakline)
To get through You must break the break line with the boulder, otherwise you wont have enough time to get through the door before it closes.

its less complicated then it sounds.
AK 13 years ago
  Well, I need to know VERY SOON!!!!

Anyone? Please! I'm guessing you might know, Elizea...
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Beats me. I cant beat many WooHooII levels :/
AK 13 years ago
  I need help..... 8/

One of the officials, Paranoia, has the boulder mini-game. I'm wondering, how do you make a boulder become a switch? Like, if a boulder is falling and you catch it with a "scoop", how would you make it so that opens a door? Is there a tuto for this?

Welcome back newrat! Hopefully you won't leave this time! I hope you find RT as enjoyable as you remembered it! :)
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Like my levels! :D
  Uh, welcome back...
Elizea 13 years ago
  It will take you ages to play all the good levels that have been made after you left (:

I haven't been creating too many levels anymore for a year tho, but luckily we have plenty of new designers who do :D

And how could someone really forget you? xP
newrat 13 years ago
  Haha, thanks Elizea, I'm glad (and surprised!) you remember me! Although that level is a little lame - nothing compared to your maps!

I've been away from RT for over a year in think. Just remembered it today so wanted to play a couple of my favourite levels from back in the day. I found the one I was looking for - Winable? by Sillius. That and Ship Wreck were my favourites and also my proudest high scores.

I see you're still pumping out some awesome levels. Keep rocking man!

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg