Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Oh yeah...
BTW Why have a limitation discusiion in the Rolling Turtle topic :P
manufan 12 years ago
  FYI, It's "What the Heck..."
  What The Hack...
Elizea 12 years ago
  What? Those bastards! >:O
niimporta 12 years ago
  Yeah, comment about a limitation where you have comments limited to three per day and they will probably change it one per day, you'll see.
Elizea 12 years ago
  It's good that you tell it here in rt forums neoseanner (about your limitations).
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i wish my limitation was gone.

ok i'm serious. that level should be like a tell tall tale game, so you create the level and connect with the previous! that is my collaborative project!
  Me too, Gis. Me too...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I really wish that I had any idea what neosanner's talking about.
  Mega Fun Fct: Why looking in Designer list
neoseanner 12 years ago
  no no , i mean continue the level with jasper , and anybody if want to help to continue the story , please tell me

Gis , please marked it purple so everybody will not comment here.

fact: i made this level for anybody who want to continue the story after i made one

and for daft_punk (max) : i don't ask you to do a background ! i want some more people to continue the story

fun fact : i and daft_punk is facebook friend.

more fun fact : look at the designer list!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  @neoseanner: Hey, I noticed you made me an editor for your new level, but I really don't think you need my help...

I think now that you're a better designer, you should do your own background. I helped you the first time just to show you how to do your own background art. Take what you've learned and just make the level your own masterpiece. You don't need my help to be a good designer. What you do need is your own personal style, and I think you already have that. So experiment with different styles and find what suits you best. Hope this helps.
  Hehehehehehe...
O_O

Some RT officials are really tricky :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Heheh. I like how people have noticed my signature.
  I am glad to help Neo :)
BTW Jasperphotomania :P
neoseanner 12 years ago
  evert , if you don't want to get limitations, try to only post useful messages. Go to the topic where you can post the most random thing if you want to be random.
If you want to develop your rolling turtle skills. Train more, try other levels that are not official.
[edit Gis] refined your text.

                                   ✖✖✖

❉❖❖❖❉okay , now i need help. i already created one level to edited together. someone want to help me and continue the story? the level is Game From Sky (und) (Rolling Turtle) ( @gis: sorry i created the title like your name because i have inspiration from you :) ) ❉❖❖❖❉
evert 12 years ago
  nevermind that
neoseanner 12 years ago
  yay , 2 more levels to complete the game!
  @Evert: I can help you when you need help on officials, level creation and so on. Just PM me ;)
  @GIS. I am not the best creator, but I know how to make lovely (or at least good <--||) levels.
I know what to make and what NOT to make (like Agent Turtle and Dr. Evil, who wants to destroy Agent Turtle)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Why don't you just go back on the computer you used before? They're still there ...
sabs546 12 years ago
  oh no
I went on the laptop and played this game and then remembered that local saves go away if you use another computer
noooooooooooooooooooooo it took me ages
manufan 12 years ago
  Thank You GIS, Thank You.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Jasper, if you are a good creator it WILL always be accepted.
  No, I only said it won't always get accepted again, or it must be Purple (to be edited)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Nachos knows perfectly well how rejected levels work and how the evaluation works, I'm sure. It's only you who don't understand what Nachos meant. End of discussion!
  Manufan, it's very annoying when you keep saying: "Jasper... Jasper... this, Jasper... Jasper... here" Just stop, Okay? We are only telling nachos how rejected works, and the other planets of BL (other games) are just the same!
manufan 12 years ago
  Jasper, before we can steer this topic back to it's original focus, you should've realised by now that BB is a different planet to the rest of Bonuslevel.
  It won't be so fast. Coz I had two times: and GIS said "I rejected it".
But there once was a level of mine in BB, accidently rejected. Then it was accepted. But that's a different part.

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg