Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 9 years ago
  The entire site is dying simply because we lost the most important part of the community:
The site admins and the game makers.
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  your right...
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  So is every game, except possibly PI... Blockoban is still standing almost exclusively because of my levels :/
  D: this game is dying of no attention... this was amazing 2 years ago, now its ignored by many.
  computer is working perfectley again, and im back!

oh, know why they say use line 20 for filling in? line 20 is the perfect size,you can make a straight line, and then you can use line size 4 to box it in and make it look like a perfect rectangle with no holes.
  cubix you fool! you've killed us all!!!!
CubixIII 9 years ago
  My lips are sealed. '͆◙'

GAH I'VE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY!!! >.<
chris3000 9 years ago
  Well, what project are you working on?
  ive been working on a little...project...

(edit) GAH! anytime someone posts a comment that has a work related word like finish or start or work i get a stupid coupon ad!!!!
chris3000 9 years ago
  I love this game too, I hope to finish 2000 lvls here one day but I'm just too busy.
GPM1000 9 years ago
  I love this game :D
  that is so true fellow kirby.
awesomeness 9 years ago
  Music is pretty swaggin
  you know why I like this game? its easily the most creative game on bonuslevel! games like blockoban or ringmania are just puzzles, and jump gear is fun, but theres a time limit, so theres no exploring. this game is linerider 2.0! its creative, its fun, its filled to the brim with exploring just so you can find more stars and get the highscore!also, with no time limit, its MUCH more fun, when the timer hits 0, you die, thats it game over, hahaha...
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I like the title music on the left speaker more than the music on the right!
  exactly, the jumping in this game is EXACTLY what adds challenge to it, and with RT's lack of sticky-ness you would be rolling to the goal in a single jump
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Now, we don't want Rolling Turtle becoming too much like Hog Pop!
EightballPixels 9 years ago
  My biggest beef with this game is the fact that you can't adjust your trajectory while in the middle of a jump.
  well... sometimes I lsten to cool music while I play and hearing ding, buomp and diding.. just distracts me from the music.....
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Yep, it's true. But why wouldn't anyone want the sounds? I actually like them.
  you can turn off the music, just not the sounds of jumping, stars, ect
gameinsky 9 years ago
  You can't turn of the sounds at all?
CubixIII 9 years ago
  If only there was a music 1-2 button, that switches between the title music and normal game music, so you could listen to the title music while playing. Because I LOVE that music XD
  if only jp made a button for leaving the music, but turning off sounds (jumps, stars, checkpoints, ect, all those sounds)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Good luck trying to get someone that almost never visits this site anymore to add in wasd controls...
ericcamas 9 years ago
  you got another veteran here, but i dont really want to play anymore until you add support wasd keys support. it's pretty painful for me to use arrow keys, since i havent used arrow keys on any game for years
  5 years ago I found this game and played it a bit, 3 years later I came back and a nostalgia bomb went off in my mind.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Multiland sucks!
Multiland sucks!!!
psychomaster 9 years ago
  "I suck" > isn't me
Don't lie. You don't suck, I do. That's my job and mine only >:U
SuperMario 9 years ago
  After all, I gotta be honest. I kinda suck at this game. It's a very hard platforming game for me. Don't get me wrong, I love every single designer here. And I'm still asking myself how I managed to keep my 13th position. :P

Games forum

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

First post of the topic

wouter 16 years ago
  amazing idea, allthough many tried it, you are the first to take linerider really to a new interactive level, great!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg