Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Y_TU_QUE_MIRAS 15 years ago
  HELLO I AM NEW!!I AM REGISTER BECAUSE HI_AB_LM TOLD ME THE PAGE AND HOW TO REGISTER
1jase 15 years ago
  and............ tell us more!

(edit) if you wanna make good level if i were you i would study other levels play the tutos and ask people question. if you wanna make a good first level!
cheeseguy111 15 years ago
  Sup everyone. I'm new to this, so my levels are gonna be pretty bad at first.
moo 15 years ago
  moo
BART 15 years ago
  Hi everybody! Im BART and kirby and boo are my schoolmates!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Very good, RedBull.

I think that's what jp's looking for.
RedBull 15 years ago
  Hi peeps! I come from Finland.
I like role games(CroNous),Good food and...jp!
Hobbyes:Golf,sleeping and travelling tn the nearest restoraunt.I also like watch snooker on eurosport=)
Seeya!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yes, I think JP should find a way to read the cookies about scores and save them onto an account when it is created. That way people wouldn't lose their scores when they make and account...

Pwnsnoobs, in the future, please only post things that are related to the topic. This topic is made for people to introduce themselves, not to ask questions about the site.

[edit jp] There is now a warning after you compelte 5 levels. I don't think there will be a feature one day to get back the scores from the cookies. Next time pwnsnoobs, please open a next topic for this.
pwnsnoobs 15 years ago
  if i had done about 50 levels of rolling turtle before i had an account and then i made an account how can i keep my progress and start at level 50 rather than at the beginning
rollingturtlelover 15 years ago
  Hi,I'm rollingturtlelover I live in Victoria,BC,Canada and turtles are my favorite animals are turtles and i've liked them for 3 years (that is before rolling turtle)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes, hacking should always be banned!
Submarine95 15 years ago
  yes youre right!
Shiro 15 years ago
  But still, hacking is banned IMO.
Jac1 15 years ago
  He/she changed it anyway.

Shiro, you forgot 901%
Shiro 15 years ago
  Well, Gogos I'm 99% sure you will get banned for hacking now...
Sunny 15 years ago
  I don't know how you got that, but i've already changed it.
straandx3 15 years ago
  i am 78
i come from africa
murtaza64 15 years ago
  Hi my name is Murtaza Javaid
I am 9
I come from Pakistan
I like Badminton, wii, and bonuslevel!
I live in Uganda
My friends on this site are: alex98779, diba102, peach45, and kone123

Submarine95 15 years ago
  Hello my name is Leon im 13 and my hobbys are going to school & play Xbox.. pc...Ps3..and i dont like sports.
(edit): im living in Germany,Hessen,Frankfurt,Sindlingen,Farbenstraße.
1jase 15 years ago
  good start guys but maybe next time tell us where you live what are the sports you play and other stuff
PhillipF 15 years ago
  Hello My Name Phillip And i like My Xbox 360 and DS
Nile05 15 years ago
  Hello my name is Nile like water :)
Sunny 15 years ago
  Hello my name is Sunny because im like the sun :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Actually, NinjaDagger introduced himself very well too
jp 15 years ago
  Thx Brolling, welcome on BL. Your the first member to introduce yourself properly. Congratulations ^_^.

[edit jp] Oops yes I had forgotten NinjaDagger, sorry Ninja (thx Jac1).
Treazer 15 years ago
  Hello my name is Brolling im coming from germany and i cant so good speak english
jp 15 years ago
  It was a joke I guess, I banned both profiles. Maybe FantaFreak will explain us.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  *** happends ? we had a fanta freak ,
now sprite and cola freak make their entrys...
and stil peoples are not introducing theirselves , i think that because people are being to lazy...
Mrmelons22 15 years ago
  Hello jump gear 2 is AWESOME!!!!
jp 15 years ago
  Thanks gecko, I've changed the topic title maybe it will help.

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg