Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 months ago
  That's a very good question, idk. Maybe he/she was off topic here or posted something inappropriate.
john96 3 months ago
  Hey, why did that member delete their post?

Ameliamarie?
Ameliamarie 3 months ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 8 months ago
  Who was that, why was that username's message deleted. I'm guessing he was a spammer or advertising false items.
4fotos1pala 9 months ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 1 year ago
  Welcome Puzzlefan, you will make many friends/people here and have loads of fun with our games. Plenty to choose from whether you like racing, platforming or just like puzzle games. There's even a ring scrolling game as well, so enjoy your time/stay here. Play as long as you like!
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  Hello everyone, my real name is Michael, I'm 26 years old and I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I visited in 2019, and played a lot of Blockoban, Puzzleit, Jellify and Path 4 Mouse without an account so I have been playing these games for about 3 years. I finally decided to register today/this morning. So, here I am!

I also came here to make friends as I don't have many where I live, it makes me sad at times. I will be playing the puzzle games a lot as I have always loved sudoku, crossword and puzzles. And games like Solitaire, chess and Trivial Pursuit.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Welcome aboard the BL club, john96!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  what kind of algorithm
MeatyDino246 1 year ago
  Hey John, we're excited to have you around! The site is definitely not as popular as it once was, but there are a few dedicated hold-outs here who keep things lively! Hope you enjoy your time checking out the absolutely massive amount of content on offer here!
john96 1 year ago
  Hello everyone! My name is John and I am originally from Iceland, in 2015 we moved to a suburb in Los Angeles, CA. We love it here. I was doing some research this past week on flash game sites cause i've been bored the past couple years and this came up as one of the 5 choices so I clicked on it. I'm glad I did. How long has this site been around, man I missed a lot of stuff.

Anyways I also came here to make new friends as I don't have many, I have a sister who is 6 years old, a dog named Casey and my mom/dad. That's pretty much it. I will be asking for help when creating/trying to beat levels. Wish me luck!
chris3000 1 year ago
  Oh, well great to see you come back after a long hiatus! Will you stay? And how have things been going for you since the global pandemic started?
theiceman 1 year ago
  im glad to be back. formerly chrishappy
Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 3 years ago
  Welcome back, glad you registered.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Hey! Welcome back to BL NotEevee!
NotEevee 3 years ago
  I'm amazed, that this website is still alive. Used to visit this website, when I was at 1st grade. Aaah, good to be a registered member... Yeah, I'm not really that new here but... you know.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Welcome Yafoogie, there is a Discord chat near the log in buttons if you want to talk and communicate with us.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Welcome to BL 2007 ~ 2020! New user, see you for the first time!

The main administrators are Elizea、 gameinsky、 jp

Enjoy your hobby in puzzle games, It's better to make more levels.

Blockoban
Blockoban 2
Puzzle it
Jellify
Yafoogie 4 years ago
  hey guys I'm Yafoogie! I like Void a lot
chris3000 4 years ago
  Wb, mini and welcome Trapezoid and Firey/Capeman.
jp 4 years ago
  Welcome to BL :)
kalina200 4 years ago
  Ironically, this account (kalina200) was meant for my sister but was never used, so I took over, but now I'm glad you're part of the community. Welcome to bonuslevel
Trapezoid 4 years ago
  Hi, I'm kalina200's younger sister. I was originally introduced to this site a few years ago but only decided to create an account now.
FireyBFDI 5 years ago
  hi there guys. I'm here like CapeMan under me
CapeMan1008 5 years ago
  I just now joined! I like making stuff, including levels (like here), games, and other various things. But the main reason I joined was so I could stop that glitch where the levels stop loading automatically and don't count as being completed.
minimariner 5 years ago
  Thanks for the welcome guys. Good to still see some familiar names around!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I remember you originally from when I first joined minimariner - but then you left for the first time a short while after I joined. It's good to see you back again!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Welcome back mini! Sounds a lot like what I happened to me, I've been back for a little while now and I'm so glad to see the site is still active and more old users are returning! LONG LIVE BL, LONG LIVE BL! :D

Also, very excited see this RT level when it's finished, it's one of my favourite games on BL! :p
kalina200 5 years ago
  Glad to hear you're returning, minimariner!

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg