Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Congratz, you are the oldest man alive xD WB anyway :)
dishwashersafe 8 years ago
  Hey everyone, I'm back. I case you guys forgot, i made the infamous Tommy/Housey levels in Rolling Turtle. I just made a new one too, so stay tuned!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Hello Monica and welcome to Bonuslevel, have fun and feel free to ask questions if you have any. :)
Monica123 8 years ago
  Hello everyone!
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Hey experiencelevel, the best place to ask around is the chat
When there's someone in there you can talk with them and learn more about the site.
manufan 8 years ago
  Hey buddy!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh, Welcome :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Ill Help You...

I Sent You A PM (Private Message) To Give You 7 Tips On BL (Bonuslevel)
ExperienceLevel 8 years ago
  Hi, I'm new to this thing. I hope you help me to do tips, tricks and even more to help me with these game. Thank you!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  WB Kizzadude!
Kizzadude2 8 years ago
  So, after a long time I've decided to finally come back to Bonuslevel, I've decided to make a new account as I have forgot my password for my other account :/ hopefully this time we'll all get on well. I look forward to chatting to you all again.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Welcome BoltKey, I think you will love this site. It makes you want to come on it daily.
BoltKey 8 years ago
  Hello BonusLevel. I have been here for about two years long ago, and left after. I decided to return after some while. I am currently working on a platformer game, which is going to be about selecting the correct upgrades to get certain coins. I could use help with level design, and remembered this community. The game is currently in alpha, with two real levels, basically just a demo here: boltkey.cz/pac. Level editor is accessible by pressing e in main menu. If anyone is interested in collaboration, pm me. I hope this post doesn't break the rules.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Nice! Welcome to Bonuslevel! :D
zachum12 8 years ago
  I finally signed up to bonuslevel
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hello funguy, welcome to BL. This site is so addiciting you would want to stay here for hours.

Have fun.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Hey and welcome to Bonuslevel! :)
funguy161 8 years ago
  Hi. I Just Signed Up. I Good With Playing Your Games, But If Anyone Has Level Making Tips, Plz Let Me Know. Thank You!! :D
gameinsky 8 years ago
  if you come on the chatthe people that are there can help you (if they're not afk)
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Welcome!
Which game do you need help with?
I recommend trying Rolling Turtle or Jumpgear, those are the most popular games on here and have some of the best player made levels.
Graceful_Grace 8 years ago
  Hi! I'm new. Can someone please help me try to figure out how to play this game? Thanks!
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  welcome flinky. that's already alot. try the original blockoban if you like blockoban 2 you will like it too.
flinky2006 8 years ago
  hey i'm new the only games i know the rules of are path 4 mouse, jump gear 2, rolling turtle and blockabon 2
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Welcome to Bonuslevel!
DarkMan775 9 years ago
  Mai Name es DarkMan775
ChristaMoose 9 years ago
  H-e-l-l-o! I'm christamoose, and my favorite games are Push, Path 4 Mouse, Hop Pop, and Rolling Turtle! Expect tons of games there :3
gameinsky 9 years ago
  That's a first, I thought casual collective stole the entire spotlight for push.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Welcome! Enjoy your time =)
BDDPPP 9 years ago
  I stumbled on this site while looking for a Push level creator. Boy did i find more than that!
masterminer176 9 years ago
  I'm new, but Iv'e been on Moonlight, but I'd like an introduction as well.

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg