Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Go to your profile, press the button under your avatar called "edit profile" then there is a button that says "Browse" then you find a picture in your picture library then set it as your avatar
EpiclyParanoid 13 years ago
  i just registered.. does anyone know how i change my picture?
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Welcome jeffersonsboy!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Hello jeffersonsboy and nradoto7
joe45 13 years ago
  Welcome!!!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, jeffersonsboy! I hope you enjoy! :D
jeffersonsboy 13 years ago
  hi my name is jeffrsonsboy i like BL games
manufan 13 years ago
  Welcome scott99!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Hello "i'm new here".
Sometimes I ask myself what people understand under "introduce yourself"
Should I change the title a bit ?
nradoto7 13 years ago
  Hi guys,I am new here.
  Welcome scott99!
chris3000 13 years ago
  welcome scott99
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Hello there scott99.

You asked what you do here;
The whole concept behind BonusLevel is mainly level editors. This means, that whatever game you play, you will be able to create your own levels and upload them for the community to enjoy.
Your level will then be judged by admins; these admins will differ from game to game. If it's accepted, the small square besides the level name will turn blue. If it's rejected, it'll turn red instead. The admins will usually leave a comment, mentioning why it were rejected.

The other part is the community. BonusLevel is just as much a forum as a gaming site. You can use all your time on the different threads in the "Forums" section. Community members can create new games too. That is, assuming they know how to code in ActionScript.

I hope you'll have a fun time in here!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Welcome scott99! Enjoy BL!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, scott99! I hope you enjoy! :D
joe45 13 years ago
  Welcome Scott, on this website, you can play the games on the front page, play the levels people make, make levels in the level editor for each game, post in the forums (which you just did), talk in chat (says it up top next to your username), and much more!
scott99 13 years ago
  hi, I'm new here what do I do?
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Welcome LukeTheFunJester! Cool Name! Enjoy BL!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, LukeTheFunJester! I hope you enjoy! :D

EDIT: Oh, wow... very polite for only 11 years old. :O
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Thanks you guys!
chris3000 13 years ago
  welcome luke
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Finally a person that actually greets on another way than "hi" or "I am new here" :D
We give you a warm welcome!
  x 3 Thanks
  Welcome! :)
joe45 13 years ago
  Your Welcome. :D
  xP Thanks Joe!
joe45 13 years ago
  A person who greets himself! Have fun. :)
  Hello, Im new to BonusLevel. My fave game is JG2 and I hope I have a wonderful time!
  Didn't you read what gameinsky said?
  Welcome to Bonuslevel _-EJ-_!

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg