Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Elizea, Only the email gets blocked and he will get bored of coming up with new ones...
[edit] Shiro, don't be too sure lots of things have admin calls at the mo.
BenTen 14 years ago
  Thank you Im. I am very new so its nice to have someone who sticks up for you. :) xD
Treazer 14 years ago
  Hello,
Im Brolling Im Come From Germany.
Im Speak German And I Can So Middle Speak English.
And I Like JG2 And RT Very Much.
And Im Joined BL Almost 2 Mpnths Ago.

edit: 3 years later xD

Hey,

I'm Treazer and I come from Germany.
I speak German, French and English.
And I really like Puzzle It and Path 4 Mouse, they're pretty fun games. I've joined BL 3 1/2 years ago.
Im 14 years ago
  Hello! Nice to meet you BenTen! Welcome to BL! xD
BenTen 14 years ago
  Hi, im Benten and I joined BL 10 months ago. I love playing levels but dont make them that much. Nice too meet you!
Im 14 years ago
  Didn't think there would come so many from Norway! :D
connor700 14 years ago
  hi! im connor700!
muskelmann 14 years ago
  hello i am muskelmann from trondheim Norway
Marach5 14 years ago
  Hello, I'm Marach and everybody hates me, just play my levels and everything will be fine.
tacoboy3554 14 years ago
  hi im new so i dont know anything much but i played jump gear2 and rolling turtle before i registerd
sivert 14 years ago
  mange spill andre har laget er sÃ¥n at hvis du gÃ¥r til en veg gÃ¥r den opp eller ned...hvordan gjør du det nÃ¥r jeg lager min egen bane?
Im 14 years ago
  sivert, Hva mener du?
sivert 14 years ago
  mange spill andre har laget er sÃ¥n at hvis du gÃ¥r til en veg gÃ¥r den opp eller ned...hvordan gjør du det nÃ¥r jeg lager min egen bane?
Shiro 14 years ago
  You Mean levels? o_o
MooKings 14 years ago
  Don't I know you KnaveKaiza?
KnaveKaiza 14 years ago
  hi im new here. Im gonna jsut create some games, hope they get rated.
catzrock96 14 years ago
  btw, i was playing on maxgames.com and i found the link to this awesome site...
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Hi, I'm PureTheLion and I have Been playing off a account for a while. To all the amazing level creators, You Guys (and girls) Are Great! Oh, And JP You are a great game maker!!!
catzrock96 14 years ago
  im catzrock and im a american girl who is bored.
MooKings 14 years ago
  Wow...lots of different people around the world =D
Guitargeek 14 years ago
  hi i as been playing jumpgear2 alittle before i did registrer.
my name is Jonas :-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  hello :)

im a boy from Finland and been playing here a bit over a month now. some people might have seen a few of my levels (?) and thats why i like this whole site, i love making own levels to games.
naruto4ever 14 years ago
  hello!!Van itt Magyar??
Unholy_Baraka 14 years ago
  hey guys I'm a canadian girl who just found this sight serfing. Can't wait to meet all you.
Genesis 14 years ago
  ohh hey this is my first time on this game so i am kinda new so hi everybody i hope we all can be friends
The_Grim_Goat 14 years ago
  Hi
Friends with Moomooman and Jster9
todopoderosor9 14 years ago
  hallo to everybody!!!
i'M BRAZILIAN AND LIKED SOCCER
-cupboard- 14 years ago
  hi everybody im new here be nice to me
i like mario _ _
/_\ /_\
// \// \
// \/ \
- - -
Unknown 14 years ago
  hi there. I like RT
Fatguy 14 years ago
  Hello well im a guy and i am as my name suggests, very fat

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg