Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Don't give him my personal information! xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Please talk english, and Im is from norway.
Raymond 14 years ago
  Jeg er Norge. Send meg meling hvist dere er Norge?
racersda 14 years ago
  Welcome to BL, Expierencedgamer! Hope you enjoy the many games and levels here!
jp 14 years ago
  Welcome Experiencedgamer. If you need informations on how to make/submit a BL game, open a new topic on this forum to post your questions. Good luck with your game.
Expierencedgamer 14 years ago
  Thanks Guys! Uh... i don't know much about how to submit a game.......

[EDIT] I figured it out myself! But since i don't know much on when to submit it, nor i know when to finish making it. I will submit it now.
Im 14 years ago
  Yay! A new guy that can capitalize, use period and can make games! Woot! I can't wait for your game! Really, I can't wait! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Yay...

Uhh, that's it.
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  me too!! :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool i can't wait to see your game
Expierencedgamer 14 years ago
  Hi, i am new to Bonuslevel. I think this is a pretty awesome website. But not enough games. Oh and please don't judge me by my name.... i really suck at all types of video games (Especially wii) so yeah thanks. And i know alot about flash so i am also going to make a game....
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Can you please "introduce" yourself instand of just saying "hello" "hi" and "I'm new" ?
pizzaman 14 years ago
  hello im new
ericcamas 14 years ago
  uuuhhhhhhhh, Hi.
Michael_Jackson 14 years ago
  Yeah, haha
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  of course your not the real one, you would be a ghost if you were.
  I'm not the REAL ONE. I'm just a fan of him but remember their is a Michael Jackson movie in theater on October 28th around the world!!!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  For a start:
If you were him you would have said there was a movie about you.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  If you talk about the spirit - ok, if you talk about the products that are about hime (like cd's) - ok.
But that's not what I mean
pauloalex 14 years ago
  no, he is not. Elvis is not dead, then Michael too not.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Please don't lie, everyone knows he's dead
pauloalex 14 years ago
  welcome M_J to bonuslevel!
  Ooohhhh! I'm Michael_Jackson and there will be a movie in theater of Michael Jackson on October 28th and it is an international movie
pootz 14 years ago
  hay imm pootz and im new so yeah
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Or on MSN, or the chat(I cant on that), or maybe a topic like random topic, or offtopic post, or something...
niimporta 14 years ago
  Hahah, it's OK, if you want to talk more, let's do it in private messages :D
Thomas_Magnum 14 years ago
  Nice to meet you, too! :D :)

But now: Enough spammed... :D
niimporta 14 years ago
  Nice to meet you Thomas_Magnum :D
  Well then: Happy Birhday! :D

And thank you for the compliment about my English, too! :)
niimporta 14 years ago
  Yeah, your english is very good, yes it's my B-day.
  Thanks! :) Thanks for the greetings and for the compliment about my English! :)

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg