Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 12 years ago
  As they say bullies (hackers) never target people/things bigger than themselves. So why hackers us?
gundu 12 years ago

nachos 12 years ago
  Ditto.. :P
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Well now, hacking a site? Aspel must stand for 'bullshit' in net language...

Look guys, if you're going to hack a site, there are rules to hacking a site.

1) Don't give the guys a heads up until you can hack them FAST. Seriously, the site dev's just gonna change some shit and your plan goes to hell if you post BEFORE the flaws are found.

2) You're attacking the site that 0 shits are given about right now. If I were you, I'd attack FB, youtube or another site of high stature, as attacking this one earns you the award for not getting anything substantial done with your 'talent'... meaning, if you can actually hack.

3) Anonymous may or may not kick your asses for stealing half their motto. Unless you're part of anonymous, it would be wise to change your motto to something more original. If you ARE anonymous, refer to point 2 and follow the rest of the fucking group, as they're most likely attacking a bigger, more prestigious site.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Aspel 3 hours ago ':) As the newfags say, "Challenge Accepted."'
3 hours ago :P
nachos 12 years ago
  Yeah me, Hex, and Gecko made sure he wasnt a hacker by daring him to hack us.. About an hour ago :)

He is not a real hacker :D
Hexicube 12 years ago
  It's been almost 3 hours, the site is fine, and all that happened was Asper entered the IRC chat numerous times to try to piss us off. Needless to say it failed.

Resume normal shenanigans!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  huh how stupid
nachos 12 years ago
  You can thank Elizea for that xP

Dont mess with BL :D
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Oh, and adios to your commenting!
nachos 12 years ago
  Exactly :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Guess what, nothing happened! :P
nachos 12 years ago
  Well good luck.. We all know you are just trying to scare us.. xP
Aspel 12 years ago
  :) As the newfags say, "Challenge Accepted."
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Not like we need to. We don't have all night, either hack or leave, we don't think you have the power so prove us wrong or gtfo.
Aspel 12 years ago
  You dun know who aspel is do you..
Aspel is not just a person. its a term used for a group of several people going for the same goal. We're all aspel. At least that's what the guy who started this said. Don't ask me, hes a little nuts. But this sounds really fun so im excited.
nachos 12 years ago
  Dude.. Just stop :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Have fun telling yourself that. We know it's you.
Aspel 12 years ago
  I dont think your stupid. I love people.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Dude, you think we're stupid? We know it's you...
Aspel 12 years ago
  Hey guise. I love Bonuslevel and making friends. I like to laugh and love long romantic walks on the beach.
(I'm also secretely the hacker of this site)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  lemme guess, p3nix sent you?
SimonM 12 years ago
  Welcome back Gundu!! I hope you enjoy your stay on BL! xD
nachos 12 years ago
  Welcome Gundu.. Hmm.. that name sounds familiar xD
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Welcome gundu and enjoy your time at BL! :D

It's very impressive for someone to reach level 66 that fast! :P
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Welcome to bonuslevel gundu!!!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Welcome new, I'm gameinsky and welcome abo- wait a minute you...
gundu 12 years ago
  Hi, I'm new here. I wish to find some friends on this website :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Welcome to BonusLevel ProGamer135! Let's see If you are the "Pro Gamer"! xP
harrybird 12 years ago
  I hope you have fun here on BL ProGamer135

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg