Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  ...Why did you quote yourself?! <_<
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Quoting gamelover101 from Introduce yourself
Welcome to Bonuslevel everyone! We hope you have a great time here!

Don't ask why I quote myself. Period.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, i_love_modnation! I hope you enjoy. :D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Welcome! Lots of new members today :)
Treazer 13 years ago
  Welcome on BL i♥modnation! And i love modnation too!
i_love_modnation 13 years ago
  hi im new new to be here and my username ofcourse its i_love_modnation
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Mine was almost my 30th XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, MrWallaby and LG! I hope you enjoy! :D

@MrWallaby, I had the same playing without membership as you had... my first level was the 24th on local drive. :/
jp 13 years ago
  Welcome both :)
joe45 13 years ago
  Welcome MrWallaby! I think the keys to a good level are:

1. Neatness: Try to make all your lines straight, and all your items not all over the place!

2. Background: Try to have enough background so it won't make your level seem boring.

3. Idea: Make sure your idea is a good one, don't make one like "Code" and have it be a level where you insert a code just once and finish the level.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Welcome MrWallaby! What's you favorite game, cuz i might be able to help you.
MrWallaby 13 years ago
  Lg I am in the same position for I just joined also even though Ive been playing without a membership I would enjoy it if someone told me how to make a successful level. Thank you for your time.
LG 13 years ago
  I really like Rolling Turtle and Captain Dan vs the Zombie Plan.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Welcome to the site LG! Hope you enjoy! What's your favorite game? :D
LG 13 years ago
  Oh ok. Thanks Brolling! Well, i like playing on the computer and riding my bike. I also like to draw.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Welcome on BonusLevel.org LG! You will surely have fun, try to complete as many official levels before you create your own ;) And maybe try next time to make an Introducion like this, thanks:

Quoting NinjaDagger from Introduce yourself
Hey everyone, I'm NinjaDagger :P I like basically all types of music, games and I play guitar :] I just joined...about a few minutes ago and it's freakin hard to beat these players scores haha xP well, I'll see you guys around, have fun playing! :3
LG 13 years ago
  Hi everyone! I just joined!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, BLJR15! I hope you enjoy. :D

Well, good luck with driving lessons... the only thing I can drive well is an ATV... :/
BLJR15 13 years ago
  I am BLJR15 (my username) and I just turned 15 years old on May 9 of this year. I will be 16 next year on May 9, and by then, I will start to learn to drive! YAY!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Are you fan of Im?

Anyways, welcome to BL Imr.
lmr 13 years ago
  i love blockoban, have completed about 400 levels, official and bonus. pa,tg.and omg yours inspired this neophyte to attempt one of my own. thx
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Welcome to Bonuslevel everyone! We hope you have a great time here!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL -_- and LadaNiva12!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Welcome at BonusLevel.org, I hope you enjoy the site :)!
-_- 13 years ago
  Oh thanks XP
SimonM 13 years ago
  hey -_- and LadaNiva12 !! Welcome to Bl! Enjoy it!!
anyway -_- nice nickname
-_- 13 years ago
  I already love the games on this site! i hope i'll get to be a good designer :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome th BL -_- and LadaNiva12! I hope you enjoy! :D
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL LadaNiva12 and -_-
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I think he probably means at the same time XD

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg