Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Welcome! Have a great time =)
Hyuv 9 years ago
  Hi, I'm new here. I live in USA and hope to make plenty of friends here!

bye.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Always good to have new players :)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Hey Bruh, welcome to bonuslevel! Have fun :)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Welcome! I hope you have a great time =)
bruh 9 years ago
  Hey, I'm new to BonusLevel. Looks like a great site with a great community, really looking forward to playing with you guys! :)
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  YES! 2 new people added to the bonuslevel roster, welcome you two, have fun!
iKaiizo 9 years ago
  Hey! My name is iKaiizo! I've visited this site before without an account like, 5 years ago i guess because i don't really remember. The only thing i remember is that I used to play the game Jump Gear 2 alot on pepere.org.
Stratos 9 years ago
  Hello guys. My name is Stratos and I live in the argentinaland. I'm here to meet friends and play some games... like most people i guess

kthxbai
chris3000 9 years ago
  Welcome to BL Turtler, this site is addicting.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Welcome!!!!!!
Treazer 9 years ago
  Indeed :) Have fun :D
Chimera 9 years ago
  Hello! I wish I had found this site a few years ago! (Better late than never right?) I absolutely love these games and I think this place is beautifully designed and set up. After playing through most of the games I managed to tear myself away for a moment to make an account. While I can't promise I can contribute anything decent I'm absolutely ecstatic to play the games and levels people have made here.

(Seriously, this is super cool, I can't believe I have to stop and go to work in a few minutes ;-;)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Glad to have you! You should check out the puzzle games too. Blockoban, Blockoban 2, and Puzzle It can always use extra designers. :)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Any Rolling Turtle fan is welcome here!
*shoves Jumpgear fans out the window*
Treazer 9 years ago
  Welcome to Bonuslevel! :)
Turtler 9 years ago
  Hi, I'm Turtler and I'm here to play!
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Welcome back eightball!
EightballPixels 9 years ago
  [swings into the room on 3dmg]
hello friends i am here

I used to be on the site a while ago, and I just happened across it again and am in nostalgia land
kalina200 9 years ago
  Hi joker!!! Welcome to bonuselevel

The main administrators are Elizea, Gameinsky, Jp
Joker 9 years ago
  Hi im joker
Valarnable 10 years ago
  Hi, I just joined.

I came here looking for a site to look at 2D games as I'm learning how to code. I needed and inspiration for a game I might make in the future. I think I found the right place!
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Yep, hope you like the games and community. Don't forget to check out Blockoban! ;)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  hi yoran, welcome at bonuslevel. play and have fun.
yoran14 10 years ago
  HI GUYS!!
Im new here :D
SuperMario 10 years ago
  The site creator (which is the person who made this topic) speaks french.

Welcome!
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Welcome iRyusa, some of us can, but try to speak English here tho :)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  je me debruille. bien venue iryusa.
iRyusa 10 years ago
  i'm french :)

Do you speak french ? :D
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Welcome to BonusLevel Person!

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg