Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

A-boy 14 years ago
  hallo to everybody
PineappleDude 14 years ago
  Hi Im new on BonusLevel. Caoscaos12345 is a friend of mine.
Username 14 years ago
  Hello, i am new on BonusLevel.org, my favorite game is Hog Pop.
SophenSpen 14 years ago
  Hi im SophenSpen.And I like Rolling Turtle
pokemaster78 14 years ago
  hi people i'm a new player okay no bad feelings.
Moomooman 14 years ago
  mooooooooo thats how i say hello
im a midget and friends with Jster
thats how i roll don't mess wit me
ill be on rollin turtle
peace out!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  My online name is Gecko (because I like geckos). I've been on the site for a while, but I just thought I'de post here so people can get to know me better, so here goes:

I started programming when I was 10 years old; my brother gave me a disc with the Macromedia (now Adobe) software on it, including Flash, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks.

In my spare time I like to make music, animations and games. I have a strong sense of rhythm and design, and anything different and original will interest me. I made a set of sprites ages ago, one of which I use as my avatar, another I let Submarine95 use as his avatar.
Sandico Leafico Flarico

When I'm older I want to be a programmer, mainly making online games with Flash (or whatever is the most popular game development software at that time). I love electronic music, including house, dance, micro, and techno.

When it comes to making my favourite things on the computer, I am best at animating and composing, but I'm getting better at programming. I am currently making a game for BL called Path 4 Mouse, and I've discovered that you learn much more from actually doing things than studying. For me it is best to make things up as you go along without a large amount of preparation.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i'm game in sky.I've been on since a few months yet
i love jump gear ,I made really good levels , i really like it here and i'm looking forward to new games
Submachine 15 years ago
  Hello,

Im Submachine because im a fan from Submarine95
Im a "Machine" And he is a "Marine".

My Profile:My Gecko-Profile
Submarine95 Profile:Submarine95 Gecko-Profile
SuperDog 15 years ago
  I also like watching youtube videos. Forgot to say
lololol 15 years ago
  as you can see, i'm lololol. i love RT, and i really don't like making levels, but i'm working on one. love making movies on my computer, and watch youtube videos. :)
Happy 15 years ago
  im happy my fav color is green and purple i like cpu games and funny stuff
Hexicube 15 years ago
  :D 1jase likes the same games as me!
Been on for a few months...
1jase 15 years ago
  hi my nick name is 1jase. I started to make levels on Rolling Turtle about 6 months ago. my Favorite game is Rolling Turtle and my 2nd Favorite game is Jump Gear 2.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Ah, I forgot to post here too :)

Hello, my nickname is 'Shiro', I've played at BonusLevel.org for a while (+-5 months now), my favorite game is Jump Gear 2, but I also like to play MMORPG games ^_^.

I am 14 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Hi. My nickname is Zakko. I am not new, i've played a lot, but i haven't posted here. I love to make movies and games.
Crush 15 years ago
  im new, jump gear is awesome!
JumperX 15 years ago
  sup im new here
catzrock96 15 years ago
  Hi im new

HELP ME!!!!!!!!
darthpaper 15 years ago
  hi i like starwars
Wizardspell 15 years ago
  Hi, Adrian Peterson28, I am a friend, and I like Wizard101, and I like pokemon.
Chimchar556 15 years ago
  hi im new at dis game soo plz feel free to help!!!!
krathar 15 years ago
  New user. Signed up because of the Captain Dan game. A really great game to be said actually.
Darerd 15 years ago
  gundu, your first tru fan was yourself. how can you say that? you HATED yourself before?
fr8artRuleZ 15 years ago
  I`m new. These games look fun.
gundu 15 years ago
  Maybe is the same person XD!

So, I have my first True fan!
:) It make me so happy!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Omg!

How many fans do I have actually o_o
Hexicube 15 years ago
  O_O What the hell?!?!?
Shirp 15 years ago
  Hi Shiro im a fan of you 2, and sawd you in the chat as Shirp, so im Shirp :D
Shiro 15 years ago
  No, I didn't, well, I know OliAli is, but I didn't know I have more o.o

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg