Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome Dragonslayer!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Well, they are pretty hard to find

I think most of the games UR talking about are abandoned and/or old games that no one ever comments on. If you happen to find one, you can fav it so you won't lose the link to it
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You can't really find them, but I believe that MarioIsFireball10 has a LOT of those games fave'd... :/
Swords761 13 years ago
  Meh, just because I don't feel like a noobish question deserves a separate topic, I'll just make a new post here:

How do I find all the games this site hosts? I was looking through gameinsky's profile and I noticed some games in his favorite games list that were grayed out, like Path 4 Mouse, Brick Mania, etc. I see that they are in a test phase, but I'm betting there are other games too...

In any case, I'd like to be able to find a way to see all the games on this site, because I'm sure there are more than what is on gameinsky's profile, even if they are just in test phase.
joe45 13 years ago
  What layer are you, Dragon's layer?

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL once again, Dragonslayer! :P
Dragonslayer 13 years ago
  hi I'm Dragonslayer!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome yawn6953!
pauloalex 13 years ago
  Hi, I´m pauloalex! lol
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, yawn6953! I hope you enjoy. :D
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Welcome to bl!
You should try Rolling Turtle, I make most my levels in that game, and theres also alot of other great designers that can help you in level making and some great admins.

And some advice: dont get discouraged if your levels are not accepted at first. Just read the comments on the level and try to improve your next level by following them. If there are no comments you can go to the chat and ask any members there about it. With some practice and time, you can become an exelent designer!
yawn6953 13 years ago
  im yawn6953
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Me ?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You really just don't want to be helpful, do you? xP
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome Swords761 and Boss0alex!

Rofl! Shiro is a toad again!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Now that I've seen Atmosphir, it actually looks quite easy to get the hang of... :/

I might join it some day... :/
Swords761 13 years ago
  I'm into arcade games, puzzlers, platformers, and side scrollers. Shooters are OK, but not my favorite.

And you should check it out again gameinsky if you haven't since this year (2010), because it received a massive overhaul with the Unity engine, and is much better than it was in its old custom-made engine.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I make good levels. I'm not patient, and once I know something, It sticks with me until something dragon-y (or yiffy) revolutionizes my thoughts. :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I was beta tester in atmosphir, it is nice, but the editor is a little annoying, and that game is far to complex for me to be patientous enough to make good levels.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You ought to be careful, you might have too much estrogen in your body. xD
allyally 13 years ago
  I KNOW! Im quite scared...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You seem happier than usual, allyally. O_o
allyally 13 years ago
  You seem nice, heres some advise!! before you make levels, try and see what a good standard of level is, what makes a good level and whats acceptable or not! I spent a couple of weeks messing around with the level editors before I made my first level! So what sort of games are you into? puzzlers? sides scrollers? shooters? what?
Swords761 13 years ago
  Thanks guys for the information.
As for developing a game, the Atmosphir tool is simplistic; the game is coded for you, and there's a very pretty GUI to make levels. However, it's not to say they can't get pretty advanced...
Anyways, it's time to check out some games now...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  yay, shiro ;D
also things need to know: orange G: moderator, evaluates levels on the game he/she is admin on.
Red admin can make officials and green T can edit his accepted levels.
Have fun
Ahroo 13 years ago
  SHIRO!!! You got toad back! 8D
Shiro 13 years ago
  Welcome Swords and Boss0alex, welcome to BonusLevel.org! Maybe 1 day, you can develope a game that fits this site =]?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Message updated for Swords761's questions. :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, Boss0alex and Swords761! I hope you two enjoy. :D

BTW thanks for the long comments. The first post doesn't really come across to other people very well... :/

@Swords761: If you look at the small text above your text box that says "Before posting a question, make sure you've read the FAQ.", It should be in there. Otherwise, you can find extra rules Here. :/

Also, there are three offtopic threads here, you can find them easily because of their names. :/

Offtopic Post, This is the forum for anything, and the topic where you can post the most random things that don't make sense...
Boss0alex 13 years ago
  Ohai. Just like Swords761, I'm a member on the game 'Atmosphir'. I haven't checked out any games yet, but I'm exploring the forums and will hopefully get to play some stuff tonight.

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg