Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 5 years ago
  Quick story:
Joined nearly 10 years ago. Was around for a couple years, took a 4 year break, came back for a short time, gone for another 3 years and now I'm back again.

Lets see how long I stay this time, and lets see if I finish a certain level I was talking about those years ago for a 10 year anniversary :P
Treazer 5 years ago
  Welcome and have fun! Let us know if you've got any questions. :)
TidySylveon 5 years ago
  Hello everyone! I found this site several years ago and now I join this site! This is reallllllllllly good site!! :D
Draggy 5 years ago
  My Second Account Real is Ayberk
chris3000 6 years ago
  Welcome, have fun on this site. And it's not good to hack people either.
-Bexende-hacker 6 years ago
  HI im a big hacker i hack critical ops
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey there, welcome, you will be very addicted to this site. There's lots of great games to play and forums. Explore and enjoy!
libacihun 6 years ago
  Hello! My friends are: Mandy, LadersHD, pig, key and Big Shaq LOL
kalina200 6 years ago
  Strobilus = egg = minion
chris3000 6 years ago
  Welcome Strobilus, hope you enjoy the website. You'll be addicted to it, trust me.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Welcome to the site!
Strobilus 6 years ago
  I am human yes
gameinsky 6 years ago
  >Hello, welcome to the website!
LadersHD 6 years ago
  Hello, whats up?
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Hey welcome, pop!
popo2 6 years ago
  Hey everyone, I have wanted to create a BL account as the first time I've been on BL was 2013 (about half a decade ago?) and now I've finally gotten one! I am 12 years old and I can't wait for some new stuff for me on BL! See ya!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Oh welcome back, I actually do remember that level.
At some point me and Hexicube (the game creator) went through all the officials to touch all of them up. The ones that were considered subpar were removed, some others were edited to look better and more were added. Unfortunately for you, your level was considered subpar (not actually sure why it was official in the first place, just compare it to the current officials and you can see why).

Sorry about that.

I hope you enjoy your stay for now though.
Green_Galaxy 6 years ago
  Hello,

I'm surprised this site is still active. It's been so long. If you reading this. you should know that I just want to apologize and explain myself.

First things first, this is the new account of the user "mario91100." I made some very stupid insults towards good level creators. If you are any one of them, please accept my apology. I was a lot stupider back then, and while I know this doesn't make up for it, I just wish to say I'm sorry.

The account is an old shame of mine, and I hope you spare yourself and don't look at it. However, the reason I stopped using Bonuslevel was because I felt cheated.

One of my levels, "Remarkable Adventure" (it was for that mouse game, the one where you avoid the walls), was deemed official by one of the game's creators. However, that status was taken away for reasons unknown. Since I didn't know how to handle the problem, I left the site and never came back. If you want proof, look up the level Remarkable Adventure, and then check the profile of the user. You'll see the award.

Anyway, I'm just here to make amends. I might whip up a few more levels that *aren't* garbage, but I don't know. You be the judge.
MrJesus 6 years ago
  Hello i'm the best jesus you've ever seen
SimonM 6 years ago
  Welcome to BL, make sure to try out all the different games. And when you feel ready, to try to make some levels in your favourite game.
invaliduser4675 6 years ago
  Hi I think my username gives out too much information about me....
chris3000 6 years ago
  Welcome back funguy, it's great to see you here again.
funguy162 6 years ago
  Hello people. Again.
I'm funguy161, only this is my new account.
Felt like starting over since I haven't been here for around almost a year or so.
So yeah, that's pretty much it.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Welcome to BL, Volcanola and whirl. I hope you have fun on this website. You'll like Blockoban and Jellify.
whirl 7 years ago
  the message below me means that I have recreated my account by making it another, Gameinsky told me that my account is so new. But the account itself old for 3 years. Well, I'm back!
Treazer 7 years ago
  Hello and welcome to Bonuslevel! :)
Volcanola 7 years ago
  Hi im Volcanola!
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Hello, welcome to bonuslevel!
If you have any questions, you're always welcome here.
Esperial 7 years ago
  Hey! Im Esperial :)
Treazer 7 years ago
  I'm not the one to decide about official levels/game updates. The game developers and gameinsky do that, but all the games are already finished, so they won't get any updates in terms of new features or the like.

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg