Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

DeathGod 7 years ago
  When are you going to update the game?
Treazer 7 years ago
  It's not that simple, a level has to be very good to be made official by the game developer. Important aspects include originality, design, gameplay, but these differ depending on the game.

However, most games already got so many official levels that there is no plan to add many more. Every few months there might be a new official level in a game to bring something new.
DeathGod 7 years ago
  What is the simple thing to count a level as official?
Treazer 7 years ago
  There's a great tutorial level dealing with thumbnails in Jump Gear 2: Tuto Thumbnails (Jump Gear 2). The information generally apply to the other games as well, though.

Holding the shift key is a must to not distort the image. It might be better to choose a relatively small area for your thumbnail as otherwise certain blocks, objects, items etc. will be difficult to see.
DeathGod 7 years ago
  How to make a great thumbnail using the shift option? Because the ,,perfect squares'' dont look really perfect.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Nice to hear that, welcome to BonusLevel! :) Feel free to ask any questions if you need help.
DeathGod 7 years ago
  Hey im new!
FirePhoenix28 7 years ago
  You suck gameinsky
gameinsky 7 years ago
  ... Don't let me do things that both of us will regret.
Monica123 7 years ago
  Please don't insult anyone, we don't want that. Don't we?
  you sucks sucks
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  He's right, calm down FirePhoenix. It was just a simple misunderstanding. Anyway, welcome back I guess.
  you nerdy bs
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  fp28, people give you a kind and warm-hearted welcome and you act like a troll. hear what an old punk says: go and play with yourself!
  looks like i have to update it. ill say again.
I had account here before and i dont like the way you tract me like a newbie -_-
chris3000 7 years ago
  Welcome, FP28, I hope you enjoy this website.
Treazer 7 years ago
  That's great to hear, welcome to Bonuslevel, FirePhoenix! :)
  I loved Jump Gear 2. Now i'm going to make nice and soft levels into it!
Hello!
chris3000 7 years ago
  Hey oqua, I hope you have fun on this site.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Great to have you as a member, oqua, welcome! :)

It is indeed incredible, although the site is not as active at it was once, unfortunately.
oqua 7 years ago
  hi. I remembered that this website exists, and I decided to make an account. I used to play Jump Gear 2 when I was way younger. It's still incredible that this site is up.
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  ಠ_ಠ
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Forget Netflix and Chill, BonusLevel and Chill is the way forward lol
SuperMario 7 years ago
  Same man lol XDxdXDxd
Nekomancer 7 years ago
  Hi. I'm just a lonely piece of crap.
Treazer 7 years ago
  Welcome back! :)
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  welcome back Squiddington.
Squiddington 7 years ago
  Wow, I can't believe my favorite website is still around. Anyways, hello everyone. No one will know me at all but from what I remember, I joined around 3-4 years ago but have now forgotten the password and can't reclaim due to an old email that i've forgotten. Good to see this website is still around.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Welcome to BL Monica! I hope more people come here.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Oh god Housey why *PTSD happens*

THat aside, welcome back!
I'll get to evaluating it later today when I'm home.

Also hello Monica

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg