Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 13 years ago
  wtf, I had the spoon whole the time in my pocket, so you were all lying!
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Well, Ahroo, I still have it. Owner magnet on the trophy and trophy-magnet on the spoon, so ha! No one stole it yet!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ROFLPWNT u, I has spoon nau. >:P
lololol 13 years ago
  I steal the spoon.

I win.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Stop. GLOATER TIME! :p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  F**k this! I sacrifice everyone in whatever reality this is to Chuck Norris (NOTHING is Chuck Norris proof, stop saying it is, damnit!) and he comes and destroys this crappy whatever and YOU and the spoon. so I go back to my spoon factory and make another, therefore I have the spoon! >:C

Tired of endless bullsh*t. Sorry fellow BlooDemons members. D:
Jim674 13 years ago
  No one has sTolen it properly yet!
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Why?
Jim674 13 years ago
  WTF? I STILL HAVE THE SPOON!!!!
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Yeah, so I still have the spoon and trophy
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I am secretly Harry Potter. THE TROPHY IS MINE!

Oh wait,we're still trying to get the spoon?
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I get a trophy, but if you get the trophy, I get spoon! So there!

Trophy has an owner-magnet. Can be stolen only by magic.
I still get spoon, though. Because of the owner-magnet, which you can't take out or break or anything.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  IDC though...
Jim674 13 years ago
  I think I forgot to mention something, but you can't steal the letters! The entire plan is surrounded by a matterline!
  You don't get spoon for spelling right, you get a trophy! Congratualations! xD
  @Pure,It was SPOILED cream cheese! >:D
SuperDog 13 years ago
  You guys don't know how to spell it, I think. I learnt that it's onomatopoeia. So I get spoon, for correct spelling!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Pew, Pew! xD

Isn't that onamatopaeia or something? :p
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Jim, i stole all the letters in your post before, so that means your post doesnt say anything, so its like it never happened.

And my giant gardian learned a new ability! onamatopia gun!
  No, you're message was a virtual illusion. It was an illusion for us to see it!
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  I fart......
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I typed in your secret cheat code (secretly) that turns off the virtual reality for everyone, Jim. There's ALWAYS a cheat code for crap like that. xD

I won't bother attacking PTL for the spoon as he's on my team. :/
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  And yet, I did cheat. So.... YOU FAIIIIIIIIIIIL >:C

@MIF10, Halon LIKES Creamcheeze.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Hasn't anyone noticed that I still have the spoon? The one that the rest of you are stealing is a virtual illusion, which will transform into a REAL atom bomb very soon, which will destroy all civilisation on earth.
You must have forgotten that after what I did, you can't get to the spoon. You can't cheat and go forward in time to get knowledge of my plan, because the time lock will remove you from existence! AK, you failed.
  SPOILED CREAM CHEESE BLAST! Halon fainted,teh spoon falls into mah hands!
PureTheLion 13 years ago

Halon got me the spoon. Don't ask me how, i don't know
  Well I stole it from you! Tough luck! Get a fork! xD
allyally 13 years ago
  I just stole the spoon. If you don't like it, deal with it. tough. How you ask? ah-...

Not sure really,
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I steal the letters in AK and Jim674's posts to construct a giant gardian. His ultimate weapon is a poem.

Pretty epic right?
  I hate long msgs

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg