Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 13 years ago
  Hahahahahahahahha! I'm Fred, wanna do something fun, I can't my mom won't let me so when she's gone I'll sneak out and have fun. ^_^ Omg, we can swim in the swimming pool wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I got spoon because I was most annoying.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Annoying Banana steals spoon back(and kills Annoying Apple)!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Annoying Orange was DEFEATED!

BY ANNOYING APPLE! >XD

and I stole the spoon
  I don't know what to do.......KNIFE!

I send the Annoying Orange to attack!
Im 13 years ago
  Ahhhhhrrrrroooooooo....... Iiiiiii aaaaaaaacccciiiiiiddddeeeeeennnnttttaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy ssssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...............................

Wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt sssssshhhhhhhouuuuuuuuulllllllddddddddddd wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooo????????????????
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Not on yet, it's something for a parody that GIS is making. :/

Ask GIS if you want to know, IDK if I'm allowed to tell. :/
  FINE I QUIT!

which rt lvl?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, you didn't. It's indestructable, and you're just a sore, sore loser. -_-

RT level, need to do stuff. :/
  Like what?Tell me what's SO important that you have to do?

Oh,and BTW,I blew up your factory.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Don't you remember? I CREATE THE SPOONS. -_-

I know where it is, I just decided that I won't put up with your crap right now because I've got things to do.
  ok,LALALALALLALA!!!!!!

wait....

YOU TOOK MY SPOON! I send the only person strong enough to fight C.N,Mista T!While they fight,i slip it into my home(u neva find it!)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Bullsh*t. -_-

The Real Chuck Norris is the only Creator of Chuck Norris. -_-

You should just admit that my factory is superior to yours and look for the spoon. it's somewhere on one of Jupiters moons, go find it your damn self. -_-
  I SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK UNTIL END OF PRODUCTION!In the confuision,i sent my minions to blow the factory apart(yours!)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Lies. Chuck Norris created God, as an assistant while he went down to earth. then Chuck created Beer, the bar, etc.

Besides, it's impossible to do anything to Chuck without him roundhouse kicking you. and Roundhouse kicks are LETHAL, no matter who you are. -_-
  No,God created C.N. as a killer 4 The President. He failed,but he's working on it! Until God banished him.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  One flaw: God was created by Chuck Norris as an assistant. Chuck just killed God and made a more obedient one, and the Galaxy was too scared to attack. -_-
  I used all of the Galaxy's power + God's to blow up the real C.N.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's impossible to copy Chuck Norris. -_-

The Real Chuck Norris destroyed all of your FAKE Chuck Norrises and Roundhouse Kicked you in the face.

NO ONE COPIES CHUCK NORRIS.

And just so you know, NOTHING is Shoop-Wooper Proof. Not even Chuck Norris, even though he has a slight resistance to it. I'd just kill all of your Chucks(if you were successful) and then blow up your factory, which is NOT Shoop-Wooper proof.
  Yes we can,he earns his roundhouse kick at the end,where's he's stored.
Im 13 years ago
  It's impossible to copy Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick anyone who does so.
  How about my Chuck Norris Factory?I just opened it and it's already made...... 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Chucks.It takes over your factory!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's Unlocatable for a reason. I have Indestructible shoop turrets (which are so accurate they can fry a star at 1000 light years, I use these to destroy sattelites) that run off of the factory's main core. I simply fry you to death and your bob-ombs drop harmlessly to the ground.

Also, the factory is nigh impossible to explode. you'd need something more powerful than the universe has in it, not even Chuck Norris can break it (hard to believe how rich DY is to have made all this. xD). And, since just about any organic life form that isn't protected in another universe is vaporized upon entering this one in an ordinary ship, it's virtually impossible to break my Spoon Factory!

HOWS DEM APPLES? C:<
  I ride my jellybean rocket to locate your factory and use my Bob-Ombs to walk around and blow it all up!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I don't need blueprints. the Shoop-Wooper is a thing that's ingrained into the works of my factory, which is UNLOCATABLE(kinda sucks when the nearest grocery store if 950 km away. xD). Which means, nothing but my Shoop Wooper was harmed. ._.
  A laser beam shoots to your thing and blueprints and brings back my guitar from my friends,the aliens.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well, It's simple enough to re-make it. :P

I make another one and shoop your guitar. >:D
  I meant back-up guitar,so I still have spoon.

Your Shoop Da Whoop thing blows up due to the power of rock-n-roll!!!
Im 13 years ago
  I like the second one. It has a piercing.
  The first has 2 points! XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  If you mean guitar, I can understand.

If you mean spoon, no you don't. ._.

@Im, I like teh one on the left. :P

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg