Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Money666 13 years ago
  You did just epic fail AK so the i take the spoon.
AK 13 years ago
  I ALSO build an indestructible temple made of a combination of unknown elements that keep each other stable in a lock that will stop anything damaging or moving them, then steal the spoon, dip it in a liquid version of these interlocking compounds, then place a link to the void in the temple, and take the spoon in with me, but as I am wearing the only anti-void suit in existence, I survive long enough to get to my void ship, from which I burn the anti-void suit and throw the ashes into the void, which destroyes them. Then, I get half of the allience to guard the temples entrance (even though it's in a power bubble) and seal the entire thing inside a giant version of the Pandorica, which is impossble to get into. I then shrink the Pandorica into a small enough size that I can bring it into my space ship in the void, and then I set the other half of the allience guarding it. I then get my spoon, and put it into a indestructable 1000000diamond wall (1 million x the strength of diamond) and destroy everthing in the universe that can break that. Then I use my ultimate void ship to destroy every parallel universe, so you WONT be getting any help from them. Next, I destroy every single kitchen utensil in the universe and program my ship to automaticly destroy any newely made ones. I then Time-Lock AND Matter-Line your world, cutting you off from the entire universe, and the time-lock stops you from rewinding, fast-forwarding or altering/changing the timestream in any way. Then I put your planet one second out of sync in 7 layers, so you can't even use an 'emergency temperal shift' to get out! I then use the energy from the torchwood hub to tow the earth into a new timestream (parralel universe) where you are isolated and the unnatural temperal energy signature stops all powerful electric or nuclear devices from operating. Then I seal the void on all sides, leaving only 1 weak spot that can only be opened (and it closes straight away again) from a gold-giga-laser-guided-temperal-void-breaching-nuclear-missile, which only exists in my ship, as Earth doesn't have the minerals required to get anywhere NEAR that power. The only weak spot in the void only faces your universe, so the regular universe can't possibly get to you. Finally, I go back to the beggining of time and set my ship to vaporise any life forms that aren't me that touch my ship or enter it (it's a void ship so it exists at every point in time at once) and constuct another Pandorica which i put the spoon in. And as insurance, I activate setting 427-926-013-DRA-LPQ-MET on my ship, which goes through my past and fixes /irons out any problems with it, so I get it to scan the time period that I did all this in!

And Chuck Norris is guarding it.
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  I eat you.
the yogurt hits jim674 in teh faces.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  That's so old...

I always fire my yoghurt

Watch out, cuz.......

.......IM FIRING MAH STRAWBERRY YOGHURT WHICH WAS IN THE FRIDGE FOR 15 MONTHS AND SOME CUSTARD!
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  I got the spoon.
And... I FIRE MAH LAZOR BLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim674 13 years ago
  I build an indestructible temple made of a combination of unknown elements that keep each other stable in a lock that will stop anything damaging or moving them, then steal the spoon, dip it in a liquid version of these interlocking compounds, then place a link to the void in the temple, and take the spoon in with me, but as I am wearing the only anti-void suit in existence, I survive long enough to get to my void ship, from which I burn the anti-void suit and throw the ashes into the void, which destroyes them. Then, I get half of the allience to guard the temples entrance (even though it's in a power bubble) and seal the entire thing inside a giant version of the Pandorica, which is impossble to get into. I then shrink the Pandorica into a small enough size that I can bring it into my space ship in the void, and then I set the other half of the allience guarding it. I then get my spoon, and put it into a indestructable 1000000diamond wall (1 million x the strength of diamond) and destroy everthing in the universe that can break that. Then I use my ultimate void ship to destroy every parallel universe, so you WONT be getting any help from them. Next, I destroy every single kitchen utensil in the universe and program my ship to automaticly destroy any newely made ones. I then Time-Lock AND Matter-Line your world, cutting you off from the entire universe, and the time-lock stops you from rewinding, fast-forwarding or altering/changing the timestream in any way. Then I put your planet one second out of sync in 7 layers, so you can't even use an 'emergency temperal shift' to get out! I then use the energy from the torchwood hub to tow the earth into a new timestream (parralel universe) where you are isolated and the unnatural temperal energy signature stops all powerful electric or nuclear devices from operating. Then I seal the void on all sides, leaving only 1 weak spot that can only be opened (and it closes straight away again) from a gold-giga-laser-guided-temperal-void-breaching-nuclear-missile, which only exists in my ship, as Earth doesn't have the minerals required to get anywhere NEAR that power. The only weak spot in the void only faces your universe, so the regular universe can't possibly get to you. Finally, I go back to the beggining of time and set my ship to vaporise any life forms that aren't me that touch my ship or enter it (it's a void ship so it exists at every point in time at once) and constuct another Pandorica which i put the spoon in. And as insurance, I activate setting 427-926-013-DRA-LPQ-MET on my ship, which goes through my past and fixes /irons out any problems with it, so I get it to scan the time period that I did all this in!

I DARE you to find a loophole in THAT.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  well, you didn't unlock it!
BenTen 13 years ago
  sorry, the spoon
  Yes, you can join MarioIsFireball10
And BenTen, there is no key!
BenTen 13 years ago
  I stole the key and put it in a killer whales stomach
  MarioLuigi! You're back!
MarioLuigi2009 13 years ago
  i like turtles.
  Ok, even if we are on the same team, we can steal the spoon! We could make a fight between subdivisons!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think that the club has no meaning if everyone wants to join. We would all automatically get the xxxx'th post if someone posts.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Why everybody is talking about BlooDemons?
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Yeah,GL101
Ahroo 13 years ago
  He wants to join your company. :/
  allience? what do you mean,marioisfireball?
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  So essentially, you pick B.
  I'll give it back,in an unlockable package.I whisper the words into your ears.Say those words to open it.
Im 13 years ago
  No. D:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's probably an internal royale just for fun (steal the spoon from each other)... :/
Im 13 years ago
  Wtf... I thought you wanted to join the team... o.o
  I searched the dead body to find it,i put it in one lock and the others fell off.The spoon is mine!
Im 13 years ago
  HAhahaaa I locked it in a secret hideout in a box with 20 locks and only 1 key which I gave to lolololbefore he died :D
  Can I join your allience,gamelover101?
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i just added some new things to the list, its not much though.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well, this is going along SWIMMINGLY. :P
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  BlooDemons-
SPOILER

Niimporta you need to join out gang if you want to rule Russia, and choose a posision
niimporta 13 years ago
  so.. wheres my USSR?

This is mine:

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg