Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Best wishes go on here
FrogMan 15 years ago
  Merry christmas to all of you!!!
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  Merry christmas :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  merry christmas ,ho,ho ,HO!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Reffi 15 years ago
  Merry christmas, everyone! :)
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  ty gameinsky,but im gonna shearch rolling turtle (how to make and elevator
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Does it vary from level to level how much you can zoom out? I always zoom all the way out, and just feel like in some levels it's more than others, but I am not sure.

Does anyone else zoom all the way out every time? Would it be a good idea to make the game remember the zoom setting?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  n00bscillz , there are 2 videos who let you see how to use the path on youtube , it's on rolling turtle but it has the same path system.
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  the ninja how am i gonna use the path?
jp 15 years ago
  Hmm maybe, but it must stay a racing game.
Anyway, those who are really playing for the scores can't afford to die and restart from a checkpoint. Checkpoints are only useful for those who don't play for the score or also to view the entire track faster (for thos who want to perform later a big score).
maikel000007 15 years ago
  yes! the timer shouldn't tick when you are pressing space bar on a check point
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Sometimes the car takes too long to die.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Maybe the timer shouldn't be ticking while your waiting to press space at a checkpoint?
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  do some body know how to make a elevator? please tell me

[Edit, THeNiNJa]: You will have to use a path. There are tons and tons of tutorials on how to do this. Mainly for the game rolling turtle.
  Why? I mean, you can see if you have the best score but why don't just write the name next to where the best score is written.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I don't think it would be that much easier, but a lot less annoying. :)
  Yeah, but it is a part of the game, or else the game would be incredible easy.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I really hate when the car hits something and starts blinking and you can't control it for a while.
jp 15 years ago
  [editor update] Now you can edit curves simultaneously. Use the blue wrench as before to edit a curve, and then yuo can add otehr curves to the edit group. When you change the parameters of the edited curve, it chanegs also the parameters in the group of curves.

About the levels in your profile page, I've opened a topic here to go on.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Happens at our school computers too ... But we're not supposed to have flash player installed, a few of us just know how to install anyways.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That happened on some of the computers at my school. It works fine for me here though.
Pah1023 15 years ago
  It is stuck on pepere.org&Bonuslevel.org
Sillius 15 years ago
  I've tried the same thing as geckojsc...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well that's odd, because when Doomlord said about the weird glitch he discovered in Rolling Turtle, I checked his unpublished level about it under his name, and I looked at my friend's levels which had not been published yet once.
minmay 15 years ago
  geckojsc, only accepted/official levels will show when you look in someone's profile other than your own.
magnum111 15 years ago
  i have clicked upload many times
when i press select and the my levels and then online can i see it when i try to post a coment to my level there stand "the level is not yet rewiewed by an adminsitrator, you can't post a comment yet
geckojsc 15 years ago
  You haven't uploaded your map!!! I checked under your name and if you had uploaded it then it would be there if I clicked your name!
magnum111 15 years ago
  hey ive been waited a lot of time now fore getting my map accetep or what it called my map is named supersonic fast trap it would be nice if you con rewiewed soon as posible
murtaza64 15 years ago
  could you make a powerup or keyboard shortcut to turn the guy around? if not a powerup that changes controls between up and down for levels like cablecar?

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg