Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 15 years ago
  With me, if you pause, then resume, the ghost rider doesn't behave properly. It falls down into the black bit then escapes early.

(edit) I actually don't know if this is a bug or not, as it could just be a messed up replay of my ghost rider.

How do you calculate the best try? Is it just when you got the closest to the finish line, or does time have something to do with it too?
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I think i found a bug. When you play a level, and make a ghost ride of your best try (I tried this on Can't be too Careful (Jump Gear 2)) and play it again, press pause and wait, then resume the game, the ghost rider will go on like if the game wasn't paused! I used to use this to find out when the break line will break by pressing pause in a few seconds and then when the ghost rider falls down, i have to get to the middle before it breaks.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i got problems: after some races , the time of the ghost disapear , or the nameor only the ghost!
after a while it fixes , but what is that ?

eheh,(edit) i played a race , then i go to level editor , and i see the ghost rider (while testing)with the name of the ghost rider and the time of the last level played before enterring editor

then it fixed , is my pc lag or a bug ?
Sillius 15 years ago
  I have an idea for something new you could add to the editor: a powerup which makes you SHRINK instead of the traditional grow powerup.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  my best combo is a combo 21 without specia level!
lololol 15 years ago
  You right gameinsky, but it falls down again.
lucariomaster3 15 years ago
  that glitch does not work.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That's just an illusion. You fall at exactly the same speed you would normally, it just looks different.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i know a glitch:if you press multyple times really fastthe 'jump' button then you can continue's jumping in air!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Maybe a type of lvl where tricks dont give pionts, so its a race against time?
Sillius 15 years ago
  It could be nice if JP made the (>'-')> "LAST" <('-'<)
part of the map :D
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Anybody going to make more on the All-users-level? I think I will make something if nobody else is going to try.
jp 15 years ago
  I remove the levels that are very very messy. I'll try to coment on your next level.
chifflo 15 years ago
  I uploaded a level but now its gone! what happened?
BenTen 15 years ago
  ok i will create a lvl
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well, the ghost rider is the see-through car that does a replay of the best score in every level.

My level is a bit of a maze and so people will just be able to follow the ghost rider and beat it.
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  I still don't get the thing with the ghost rider. What does it mean by ruin the game?
jus 15 years ago
  this is so hard
vetji 15 years ago
  Cool game
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yes I suppose...
Sillius 15 years ago
  but geckojsc if your level won't get official (yes there is a chance that will happen) then the ghost rider won't be able to ruin it ?
lineplus 15 years ago
  The best score of the level or the best score by the computer :)
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  What is ''The Ghost Rider''?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I've made a level but I don't want to upload it yet, because the ghost rider will ruin it. Could JP make a way to turn the ghost rider off?

Welcome back BenTen!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wb to
minmay 15 years ago
  Welcome back BenTen! Make some levels!

Seriously, make some levels!
lololol 15 years ago
  welcome back ;)!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Hi everybody im back (from south africa) it was really nice and, jp, BL has REALLY been updated!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Okay!

SPOILER
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Sillius, for the same reason, i don't sleep anymore. xD

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg