Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 15 years ago
  yea like it
Sillius 15 years ago
  interesting idea :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I just had a really good idea! How about an item that you HAVE to collect before you finish the level? This would provide more possibilities and stop people from cheating in levels with a few flaws.

For example you must pass through all the rings before you beat the level!
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Well actually i tough it should be in last position to. But cant you clean up in some of the official levels? There is far to many and almost the half of them is, like Mountain Fall and I'm watching you, is good but just not good enough.
jp 15 years ago
  @birjolaxew, "I dream of clouds" is a great level but it's really too hard for a beginner. I could add it in last position. You are just too good at this game and you don't realize anymore how hard it is to complete this level.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  @jp: No! Its those kind of level that is good but NOT got enough to be Official. Personally would i, if i was new to this game, never try to fight my way trough the Official levels. There are just to many! It should only be the bests of the bests levels that should be official. If any new levels should be Official then maybe I dream of clouds (Jump Gear 2).
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Don't worry about it! (^_^)
If you want any help just ask me!
luicc 15 years ago
  LoL sorry ty
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Did you read the FAQ?
It says the answer in there!
Just above the comment box it says read the FAQ before posting questions!
luicc 15 years ago
  what mean the pink square ??
I alredy know wahts the blue the yellow and the red but Idont know what mean the pink square
jp 15 years ago
  Which levels should be official, and which shoudn't be official ?

Maybe "Mountain fall" and "I'm watching you" shoud be official.
MrAndersen 15 years ago
  hehe, agree. The last one sux, beacause if you play it you can see the glich which I used ofc...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  This is sadly. The same thing happens with JG2 as RT. To many levels get Official and most of the time it isnt the best levels that gets official. Because of this I no longer feel like complete all the Official levels.
Im 15 years ago
  Thank you Captain_404! This will be really helpful!! :D

[edit jp, brainteaser removed, off topic :). you can post a new topic in the forum for this]
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I don't use words very much in my jump gear tracks, but I can see how this would be useful. Nice job!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  For those interested, I've made a short alphabet resource for easy adding of words into your track. Just copy the code from the spoilers and merge it with you track (best done before you start making it) Once this is done, select the move tool, drag-select a letter, than hold ctrl and move it to copy it where you want it to go.

Hope this makes it easier for at least one person! :)

SPOILER
luicc 15 years ago
  ty
jp 15 years ago
  There is a turorial for Rolling Turtle but the editor is quite similar : Invisible line turotial
luicc 15 years ago
  how do I do it??
MrAndersen 15 years ago
  "We love death" -> You have a glich at the beginning, I finnished at 105 seconds...

[edit jp, thank you it's corrected, please post directly on the level comments when it's about only one level, thx :) ]
minmay 15 years ago
  You can't. However, you can make the normal line invisible.
luicc 15 years ago
  how do i put the backrground line in front of the normal??
minmay 15 years ago
  My birthday is in two days.

Also, JG2 is almost only 25 levels away from having 200 total accepted or official levels!
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Well then happy look-forward-to-birthday day to both of you!
Im 15 years ago
  It's almost my birthday too! :)
MollyLover19 15 years ago
racersda 15 years ago
  Well happy almost birthday!
  Ok, it took me a day to figure out the correct word before i looket at the answer :)
My birthday is soon! I can't wait until it is christmas (and my birthday of course)
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I guess he did just figured out that the house you where talking about is the snails house. I also got that answer but Sillius did post it first, and you didnt answer so thought it was wrong.
  A snail is correct sillius :) How did you figured out the answer?

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg