Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 15 years ago
  Geckosjc I think you should edit the place ind the all-users level where you are going "cablecar" so it looks like Zakko600's Rollercoaster (Jump Gear 2) it's a lot easier to get on the new line in that level :p
Sillius 15 years ago
  theninja 1 day you are gonna wake up !dead! because you started the cablecar thingy ! :0
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I kinda think i started it all with my level. xD
minmay 15 years ago
  Agh! Not another cablecar level!

Come on...just make a collaborative REGULAR level...it's not that hard...please?

Please?
jus 15 years ago
  some one do my level
its fun
elastic 15 years ago
  Haha. Jump gear 2 is funny!
Have any here played jump gear 1???
lineplus 15 years ago
  I have a collaborative project for a cablecar level.
- Secrets ways and shortcuts and a large network of cables.
- Great scenery and lots of references.
- Many Challenges in a time of 999 seconds.
If you want to collaborate, send me a private message.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I think that the all-user level has become a bit too harder after your third part geckojsc. ;O
hehe006 15 years ago
  good!!!
geckojsc 15 years ago

SPOILER
123jonb3 15 years ago
  This are cool game
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Argh! Everybody can just drop down and land in the hall of fame now!

I must do something!!!
lineplus 15 years ago
  JP can put the path system to create an equivalent to Skywire.
jp 15 years ago
  I've corrected the dying problem (3s max) and a best score bug that was not showing your best score when you restart the game from the menu.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Wow, I didn't realize how small that passage at the end was. I just tested it and it is possible, but takes a long time because the car keeps hitting the ceiling and sliding down. I'll make the passage a bit larger.
Edit:
SPOILER
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  WooHooII, is the end of your part really possible? I can't see anyway to do it.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  if didn't finished skywere 1 but fully did skywere 2 then played the original levels fromp skywere on skywere2 and won all those levels . makes 50 levels together (3 bosses)
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Here is something i have made on it.

SPOILER
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I agree with Birjolaxew, checkpoints are a must!
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Common, skywire is a great game, and a kind of game where of course it's not suppose to be realistic physics.
minmay 15 years ago
  Ughh. I hate Skywire. Of course, that's because the physics are terrible - the car doesn't even obey the first law of thermodynamics!

Of course, I'm sure if jp made a game like that it would have proper physics and would thus be very enjoyable.

I've always thought a game similar to The Incredible Machine would work really well for BonusLevel...there's an idea if I ever decide to buy Flash...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  nitrome ?
i played the both cablecarlevels and hot air
lineplus 15 years ago
  - Will you add PowerUp?
- Will you remove the trainer mode?
PS: I know Nitrome (and it is a super site), and the same game will be on BonusLevel nice being able to create levels :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  That annoying bug also happens a lot to me. In all levels.
jp 15 years ago
  Thx oggologgo I had also noticed it was very long to die on this level. I will look at this.

That's funny, I hadn't planed the game to be so "Cable car". Maybe I could make a game similar to http://www.nitrome.com/games/skywire/ one day with a similar engine.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Bug: I have tried a few times now, that after dying, the smoke bubbles just keep coming and keep falling, and you have to press restart. I happened in the level "Slow climbing" each time.
minmay 15 years ago
  gameinsky, look in the FAQ please.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  last question:how do you make a spoiler ?
minmay 15 years ago
  Just go into the editor, click on the top left button (looks like a floppy disk), paste the code into the large box, and click on "Import."
gameinsky 15 years ago
  how do you edit that level ? (how to paste the code ?)

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg