Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Its not even 12 font, and The game does not look good with un-used space on the left and right.
If your not going to put anything there, At least make the area purple, or grey like the editor has.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  everyone else can read it...
[edit] the game might screw up in a second...im experimenting to find the lvlid for logging your best attempts so you can have yours and not just the best overall
  I still would prefer if you moved the score to the left (were it curently is just white) and make it beigger so i can read it.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you said adding top 3...
  Oh wow, it looks like marc finally figured out the bl api! The first time when i sugested adding "your best score" you said you didnt know how.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  OMFG lol...
[edit] wait...
[re-edit] oops overshot it
gameinsky 13 years ago
  _
gameinsky 11021 (32 lvls)
MARC2008 11022 (32 lvls)

Epic.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well if you DO get to download it, it should work all the same
IE9 doesnt like it when not downloaded...lol
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Nope, for some reason I couldn't download it. Might be something with bootcamping, but I don't think so. It worked perfectly well for me. When I hit the green block, the level turned green. When I then moved down, the aqua blocks "fell down" when I hit them, and when I clicked the orange block, the wall moved to the site, allowing me to hit the finish :D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh...you sure?
[edit] you did download it right?
[re-edit] also you can download the currently used game swf...it knows if its on BL or not and when not on BL a test level opens!
[re-re-edit] GIS has 666 as score on Sandbox :O
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Just a heads up. The example level works just fine, as long as you right-click, and un-check "loop" and then click "play" every time you die.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I done them all in 5 mins...
gundu I dont need to do it again you can fight again :P
[edit] oh and DY about the pause thing, if you really want to keep progress in a level without caring about pelanties thern right-click
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I don't care about how the best score looks like, now I have to get through each official again, and some are annoying as hell (like speed)
gundu 13 years ago
  My awesome score D:

I'll wait 'till the game is ready and fixed before I fight for highscore in official levels
Hexicube 13 years ago
  GIS I had to otherwise the in-game best score wouldnt work on all official levels...
uh...sure
  Can you add "you score: XXX" under the top score? (if available)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You did whaaaaaaa....?
Now I hate you again >:-(
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ok now it works...it only shows the best player+score
for now no recording...
btw if you go into the debug console(D+C) you can see the new data for it is "lol"
also you can go into the Debug Console on all games o.O
[edit] im now removing scores an all levels that dont show who the best person is in game...better now then later
[re-edit] if any levels with scores become official I will have to wipe those scores as well :_
  Yah, jp made the blapi, so he should be able to help.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  IDK! lol thats what I keep thinking...
I did ask JP why it crashes...
  but if bl cant cope with it, then how does jg2 do it?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I know its because the BLAPI cant cope with the best person data as its huge
im removing the data, leaving in the best score and username
[re-edit] ok done!
  "they spin" and "the wire"
also crashed when i beat it.
But "a to b" was fine.

I guess i shouldnt beat any more oficials...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...it might be a BL log bug...
[edit] its not
[re-edit] its because the best user data is massive
[re-re-edit] it might be because my stupid internet cant cope with it, even though its only a few kb
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Imagine releasing the game with such a bug.
That would truly be an impossible game >:)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ok...I have a bug on my hands :3
the game crashes right after saving your score
Hexicube 13 years ago
  oh btw did I mention that for non-officials I am trying to add best player data(like JG2 replays)...its not working properly yet BL doesnt ask for it :_
[edit] gonna try it on officials so im wiping the scores for first official only...
[re-edit] if anyone noticed the game crashing when completing a level...yeah oops
I can only get officials to record best data...whihc means I will eventually have to wipe the scores :(
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh sorry about the inactivity I was banned from PC...
I will add function in test mode that, whilst the P key is held down, you cannot die...helps for testing areas of hard levels an thumbnails
[edit] time to see if it worked...
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Yeh, I hope it's that move the mouse over the tile and the use is shown things because it took me a while to beat the level and I understand hardly any tiles.
All I got was orange squares move walls and the blue block is the goal. :P

Marc, you better not start this game without me. :)

---See inefficient platform to understand that more. :(
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  It's looks cool, but confused me...

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg