Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  With what? Duct-tape and some sticks?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  create a make-shift one XD
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I don't have one, nor a place to put it.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  uh...a camera stand? :P
chris3000 12 years ago
  Now I have 5 officials left. Finished checkpoint maze.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  But if I were to hold the camera I would be tired after 8 minutes, not 8 hours :P

But it would be possible to see it on the level scores, but then you would have to check each level's score, a bit tedious.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I never said it was safe lmao...but it is, its basically a screen recorded :P
you could also use your camera XP
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I'm not allowed to download any programs. I have asked and I got a clear "no". It doesn't matter how safe you say it might be :/
Hexicube 12 years ago
  1: I can't record with anything else than my video camera. -> fraps(google it)
2: I would have to wait for 350 new, easy levels. By then the vacation will be over, and then I won't have time. -> new account
RECORD THAT VIDEO! XD
jeti100 12 years ago
  ok i think im going to make more levels

edit: im being fair joshi im rating levels proply but only if you rate mine
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It doesn't really seem like you believe me, but it is actually true!

Azz: Remember I played only easy levels, so I didn't get frustrated. That was the day after, when I had beate all the easy levels :P

And I don't have a brother, hence I can't do anything to him.

And regarding video proof, 2 problems:
1: I can't record with anything else than my video camera.
2: I would have to wait for 350 new, easy levels. By then the vacation will be over, and then I won't have time.

And yes, I know you were joking :)

My other records are:
JG2: 250 levels
HP: 40 levels
Rt: 50 levels
ML: 50 levels
BB: 150 levels
BB2: 120 levels
Push: 20 levels
RM2.5: 75 levels
CDvZP: 7 levels
CBCL: 25 levels
azz 12 years ago
  Now showing:8 hour path 4 mouse
PEGI rated 18 for extreme violence and gore!
Watch as ferrari12 gets angry and throws the computer or laptop out of the window.
Then uses the glass from the window to cut his brothers arm off for breathing an "putting him off"
Hexicube 12 years ago
  lmao 8 hour video
burfy 12 years ago
  well I hope it was not 12 (or 8) hours of continuous playing so there was still some time left for sleeping and eating and ... :)

edit: to acknowledge your 1st place, we need a proof, next time make a video please XD
Hexicube 12 years ago
  burfy its about right, but the 12hrs doesnt account for food :P
he doesnt score improve...also, ferrari, he has beat that, hes 1st XP
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Burfy: Maybe it was more 300-350, but I did spent too many hours playing that day, and I only beat easy levels, and they don't take more than 1 to 1,5 minutes each. So if each level takes an average of 1 min 30 sec I can beat 325 levels in 8 hours and some minutes. I'm was home alone that day from 8:00 to 16:00, which is 8 hours, I spent most of that time playing, + some time afterwards, so I think it's about right o_O

So, beat that :P
azz 12 years ago
  I just made a new pack of all of my path 4 mouse levels!
burfy 12 years ago
  Hexi lol.. what? :)

@Ferrari: let's say you spent 12 hours playing P4M that day, it means 1 level every 2 minutes to finish only 360 levels... I hope you made mistake in you estimation (or I did in my calculations) :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  My record of beating levels in a day is 350-400 I think :P

Beat that!

And yeah applause for P4M
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  3000th post! Applause for P4m!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  *A wild burfy appears!*
chris3000 12 years ago
  I beat about 50 levels yesterday, I must be P4M pro now.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Yeah, it's happening to me as well! >:/
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Good, I thought it was just me too...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I'm getting it as well, I thought it was just me, but now I don't need to be so worried.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  yeah im getting it too...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @azz, I've just recently gotten this same problem today, probably should ask JP? The only game that worked for me was Blockoban. :P
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I get the same problem, but if only if I follow links, if I go directly in the game and click on the level there, it works, but if I click the newly commented levels, it doesn't.

This is a problem I've been experienceing for a long time on my other computer, and I get it on all games, so this is something JP will have to adress.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  try other games...

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg