Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 8 years ago
  I really want to make instructions, but I can't play the game :(
Hexicube 8 years ago
  still need good game instructions...
cant do it all right now I have school in an hour :_
[edit] im also adding a fancy mode to the editor, it uses the tiles from the game rather that drawings lol
might also resurrect geckos hidden 'make way for big things' function which I saw underneath the editor :3
Ahroo 8 years ago
  Dude... sample level ftw. :_

It DOES look almost finished... well done! :D
gundu 8 years ago
  Take that! First place!
geckojsc 8 years ago
  Quoting demonicyoshi from Game "Path 4 Mouse"
Now it feals like a finished game!
BTW: I love the color

You're right. Marc, you done a fantastic job of finishing this game off, I congratulate you. I'm sure there's more things to do before it gets released, but we're so close now!
Hexicube 8 years ago
  ok I now want some detailed instructions for the game, you may include pictures if you want to
make sure you mention EVERY tile in the game(there are 51, mostly walls) and describe their effects thouroughly
im off to bed :P

Carbon Copy : geckojsc demonicyoshi Elizea gundu gameinsky
Hexicube 8 years ago
  lol...DY :D
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Now it feals like a finished game!
BTW: I love the color
Hexicube 8 years ago
  no pic but gimme a sec and ill recolour the BLGUI
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Good point. =)
Anyway to recolor the white space though? Maybe add a picture?
Hexicube 8 years ago
  the text isnt going to fit there :_ lol
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  yah, that looks better. But i was refering to the space to the left and right of the playing area.

EDIT: I'm brining back my old p4m levels, but adding new stuff. Finished corupted memory.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  ok is that clear enough? :P
Hexicube 8 years ago
  I know I know im trying to find the lvlid when loading levels for logging scores of 1 player locally...
[edit] I cant get into the BLAPI... :(
birjolaxew 8 years ago
  @MARC: "Everyone else can" isn't a good strategy to meet your players with. If, for example, 7/10 of your players can read small fonts, you'll still leave 30% out in the cold. When it's such a small improvement, I see no reason to not change it.
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Its not even 12 font, and The game does not look good with un-used space on the left and right.
If your not going to put anything there, At least make the area purple, or grey like the editor has.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  everyone else can read it...
[edit] the game might screw up in a second...im experimenting to find the lvlid for logging your best attempts so you can have yours and not just the best overall
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  I still would prefer if you moved the score to the left (were it curently is just white) and make it beigger so i can read it.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  you said adding top 3...
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Oh wow, it looks like marc finally figured out the bl api! The first time when i sugested adding "your best score" you said you didnt know how.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  OMFG lol...
[edit] wait...
[re-edit] oops overshot it
gameinsky 8 years ago
  _
gameinsky 11021 (32 lvls)
MARC2008 11022 (32 lvls)

Epic.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  well if you DO get to download it, it should work all the same
IE9 doesnt like it when not downloaded...lol
birjolaxew 8 years ago
  Nope, for some reason I couldn't download it. Might be something with bootcamping, but I don't think so. It worked perfectly well for me. When I hit the green block, the level turned green. When I then moved down, the aqua blocks "fell down" when I hit them, and when I clicked the orange block, the wall moved to the site, allowing me to hit the finish :D
Hexicube 8 years ago
  uh...you sure?
[edit] you did download it right?
[re-edit] also you can download the currently used game swf...it knows if its on BL or not and when not on BL a test level opens!
[re-re-edit] GIS has 666 as score on Sandbox :O
birjolaxew 8 years ago
  Just a heads up. The example level works just fine, as long as you right-click, and un-check "loop" and then click "play" every time you die.
Hexicube 8 years ago
  I done them all in 5 mins...
gundu I dont need to do it again you can fight again :P
[edit] oh and DY about the pause thing, if you really want to keep progress in a level without caring about pelanties thern right-click
gameinsky 8 years ago
  I don't care about how the best score looks like, now I have to get through each official again, and some are annoying as hell (like speed)
gundu 8 years ago
  My awesome score D:

I'll wait 'till the game is ready and fixed before I fight for highscore in official levels
Hexicube 8 years ago
  GIS I had to otherwise the in-game best score wouldnt work on all official levels...
uh...sure

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg