Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 12 years ago
  "If hexi starts choosing new officials i think some of the sequels to old officials should be put in, such as mettallica V2 and Minefield V2"

"I strongly disagree. I think we should officialize some of those brand new concepts we got right after introducing layers, like for example Underwater Rescue, and maybe also an auto? We shouldn't keep filling up the game with uninteresting sequels, and other boring levels :/

At least that's my opinion, but I can see where you're going, because one of those sequels is made by you, isn't it? :P"

Metallica V2 uses layers XP
also, it depends on the level, I will add non-layer levels if theyre good enough ;)
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Ok, we have to vote for officialized levels (levels that should be officialized!)
Unlucky Cursor:
Layer Patterns:
UnderWater Rescue:
When blocks go mad:
I don't get it:
Introducing Layers:
Things Are Messed Up:
A Birds Eye View:
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It's a good level, but I can't play it due to lag, and if I'll ever complete it the lag will make my score so bad you won't believe :/
azz 12 years ago
  How about When blocks get mad?
  Yeah, officialize some of the new concepts: UnderWaterRescue, Layer Patterns, Unlucky Cursor?, and some of those. Just examples :|
raer2008 12 years ago
  I've got more than 20 levels! At least 21.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I strongly disagree. I think we should officialize some of those brand new concepts we got right after introducing layers, like for example Underwater Rescue, and maybe also an auto? We shouldn't keep filling up the game with uninteresting sequels, and other boring levels :/

At least that's my opinion, but I can see where you're going, because one of those sequels is made by you, isn't it? :P
azz 12 years ago
  If hexi starts choosing new officials i think some of the sequels to old officials should be put in, such as mettallica V2 and Minefield V2
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hey, i've made some good levels here too. Well only 20, xD.
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Why thank you! :D
azz 12 years ago
  I like Magic_x's Maelstrom level.
It has some very nice art on it!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I didnt remove them :P
joshi 12 years ago
  oohhhhh good desicision to remove them
Hexicube 12 years ago
  argument -> unrelated
joshi 12 years ago
  why were all the messages removed
azz 12 years ago
  I really think that there should be powered stompers.
azz 12 years ago
  The power of layers is unimaginable!
I feel so free!
[edit] i hope burfy is online soon.
[edit2]I can't believe the quality of my levels with layers.
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Hexicube: The hard levels make my head explode, XP.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Bang on Hexi, I can't take these new gizmos on the edit screen, its crushed my brain! :/
Hexicube 12 years ago
  hey there, if youve been gone for longer than a few weeks P4M may make your head explode with the new levels ;)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  WB Dynamo :)
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I'm back guys! :)
  I get more highscores these days! :P
jeti100 12 years ago
  and it is on most of em
Hexicube 12 years ago
  yeh on ice points joshi and jamdonut are both rating it down, its a nice level but could use some rounded corners ;)
jeti100 12 years ago
  wow joshi slow down you have loads of accounts
azz 12 years ago
  I just thought it was strange how an account made just yesterday is already being noobish.
P.S got to the more tab on one of my levels and scroll down to see my awsome fury of ninja like level creation!
joshi 12 years ago
  how is it strange azz
jeti100 12 years ago
  Ice points (Path 4 Mouse) I THINK HE RATE DOWN THIS ONE AND AZZ LEVEL ACENSION!
jeti100 12 years ago
  IM NOT A NOOB SO WAAAAHHH!

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg