Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  AR level shoudln't be an overkill-thing, but preferably not somethings you complete in a second.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Burfy, you don't sound like a dictator at all, compared to my comment on MW3. :/

And I agree. There should almost always be a way to make an art level enjoyable.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I'm with burfy on the case of Modern Warfare 3.
burfy 12 years ago
  OK guys, I do not want to sound like a dictator, but I will only accept "art" levels if they contain some good challenge or if they are exceptionally nicely designed, preferably both... I am open to discussion, if majority of you is against this, I may change opinion.
dingdong 12 years ago
  @neo my removed comment was removed by myself, because the message was pointless
Habbo10 12 years ago
  A fun games :D
neoseanner 12 years ago
  ok...hahahaa :D , just that comment
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  My comment, I don't kniow, maybe a MineCraft hater or a Terraria lover. But fine, it is allowed to post your levels, and I want to give MC lovers fun levels to do.

[edit] Birjo, as if I didn't know!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Why would you need to know? It's none of your business.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i know , but which admin remove it ?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  WB jasper! :)

@Neo.........people write when they need to. Anyway, if message was removed, it was because an admin removed it (It was really offtopic or offensive, I doubt that) or dingdong removed it because it was pointless/he second-guessed writing it. :/
neoseanner 12 years ago
  no one write here anymore ???!!! why.....
neoseanner 12 years ago
  what dingdong say
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Follow the lines (Path 4 Mouse) Can you beat it.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  New level Magnets (Path 4 Mouse).......

Two rules:
-magnets don't affect through power cables
-only the newest magnet whose range you move into affects you
chris3000 12 years ago
  @AK: welcome back...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AK I hate your dad. But I like him a little. :P
P.S. ......mah topic.......Ize still beat ya on DEsert Hills. :P
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Hehe, nice to see ya back AK we missed ya! 8D
neoseanner 12 years ago
  good , you back .... we're all happy
azz 12 years ago
  Told you guys he would come back!
chris3000 12 years ago
  well welcome back then...
AK 12 years ago
  I came back... yep....

I'm stuck here. XD

My dad has protection against ANY type of download on this computer, so I can't get Minecraft, Terraria, and Maplestory. Oh joy....

Man, this game takes long to load! It's still only halfway!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @JP.....maybe. But on large levels it would still be very difficult to control. Plus it would mean that you would have to hold your finger down the entire time of the level, and also, with sweat, etc, it could get very messy. :/

It would make a good game somewhere else.......just pointing out some problems you'll have to face. :)
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  @birjolaxew Phahahahaaaahahaha xDDD
By the way, you r right... O_O
allyally 12 years ago
  Good point, Sounds like a plan, :P
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  OMGWTFBBQ JP is posting D: That can only mean one thing; the end is near.
jp 12 years ago
  @allyally yes you're right, iPad sounds like a good target for such a game, not iPhone. changing the gameplay would make it impossible to use those 1000 levels. It's difficult to say if the gameplay need to be changed. The iPad screen is maybe big enough to being playable with the finger instead of a mouse cursor.
allyally 12 years ago
  Would be a nice game but tricky, the small screens would make the transferal of larger levels onto the iPhone could make the levels very tricky, but i guess there are way around that. Besides the concept of using your mouse & your finger are very different, If this becomes an App I expect some real gameplay style changes,
jp 12 years ago
  There is 1000+ top rated levels (over 3/5), that is impressive. You could make an iOS avoid game now with 1000 levels. That could sell. Not in the top 10 but maybe enough to pay your vacations. You need a new name :) Path4Finger ? Path4Touch ?

PS I've removed the goodbyes of AK, this is not the topic for this. There is a unique topic on the forum for the goodbyes.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  oh... hheheheh , i think forever :P

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg