Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  i made the hard level , hope accepted
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Is it just using an ON switch that's turns on the maze after you get the darkness tile?
Magic_X 12 years ago
  What is it? :D
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Discovered a way to prevent players from getting a preview of a level (especially ones involving darkness) before they play it (as in, you can sit and see the entire maze), at least to a degree. :D
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Ya... you try. or link it.
azz 12 years ago
  Just click on his names and look for his levels.
  Can sombody post a birjo level on this game?
Sillius 12 years ago
  The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious." The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa. As noted by Monier-Williams in his Sanskrit-English dictionary, according to Alexander Cunningham, its shape represents a monogram formed by interlacing of the letters of the auspicious words su-astí (svasti) written in Ashokan characters.
- Wikipedia
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Wow SleathPilot... Just wow. You just went to the very top of my foo-list.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I think it's a very bad idea to put the swastica as avatar, peoplemight think you're a nazi, I suggest you to change it.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  @azz,you right-click a picture, press "Save Picture As...", save it, and then set it as your profile. That's how I do it, at least.
azz 12 years ago
  How do you put a thumbnail as your avatar?
Magic_X 12 years ago
  StealthPilot's new icon is Swastika's thumbnail? :O
  Thanks and I know! :)
azz 12 years ago
  BTW MD the chat is right next to your name.
burfy 12 years ago
  azz, MD: go to chat
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Lol I have been watching BL without a profile since before you were here azz. :P

The only reason I didn't have one is because my paernts wouldn't let me, and then when they tried to create one my mom deleted the activation email on accident. :P
azz 12 years ago
  OK so...
1)I have good English (though i tend to make typos often)
2)I don't make great levels but i make OK ones so...

Azz's result: Not adminworthy. :(
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Admin have a few quaities, if ,someone gets admin for ,the first tilme his responsability will grow, because he hasd to prove he deserves to be admin.
To be admin you should be able to see which level is acceptable, if you make great levels that's a good way to show.
You need to have good English skills, people have to understand you, and newer players shouldn't have an "Their admins are noob" impression.
Then you need to be nice, helpful, since that's very important.
Being admin is not only evaluating levels, it's keeping the game alive and make it a fun place :)
azz 12 years ago
  I do not expect to be admin even though i have been here on BL for 2 years and 9 days i just don't think people trust me enough.
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  Ok. Let's just forgive about happened. I will try to become better and better. Sorry if I offended somebody.
chris3000 12 years ago
  @CD: thanks, i'll try to beat all of them.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Vasilok, show being responsive by not forcing matters.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Plus he's done almost all levels.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Burfy is probably the best choice for an new admin anyway because if anyone could determine whether or not a level is possible, it would be him. :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Congratz @Chris. You are one of the people with most overall levels completed. :)
chris3000 12 years ago
  I may not be good at making lvls here, but i'm certainly good at completing levels. 906 so far
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  I'm sad 'cause I wanted to become an admin, asked about it but finally, my "dreams" didn't approve...

Being responsible for something gives me some pleasure, as administration do.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I wouldn't be that jealous. Sure it would be nice, but being admin doesn't do anything huge for you. :)

Plus burfy is a rather senior player, his account is already over two years old and he's never even been admin once. O_o
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  What could YOU say being me (being jealous and astonished), huh?

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg