Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 12 years ago
  Thank you gis,... actually I just wanted to say that being admin is not what I'm living for :) but I would do my best cause I love P4M. And by the way Ferrari, you were the first one from non-admins that came to my mind if I was asked to suggest someone.
Anyway I said more than enough to this topic, after all is up to Mark and whoever he chooses, I hope he will do it soon.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I thought it was to good to be true :P

In the future you might want to say who you're talking to, it definately doesn't do things worse :)

Anyway, as you were talking about Burfy I might say I agree upon what you said about him.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Oh, sorry ferrari, I was talking to burfy.
But you're not bad neither :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  O_o Thanks!!!

I don't mind being an admin, or well, right now I do because I'm going to have a presentation for the class tomorrow, but from then on I'd really like to be one. But Marc is the one who has to decide isn't he?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  burfy didn't say he didn't want to, he said he probably doesn't fit as it.
It's good to not overestimate yourself, but here you're just underestimating yourself :)
You are a good designer, i've liked all your levels, you are a good player, I bet you also like P4M you are active and you show you're responsive.
Adminhood can be a hard job, but if you enjoy it, there's not a lot of trouble :)
And even Elizea had to start fresh too, I'm sure you will be a good admin, and not only me, I bet a big chunk of the community thinks it too, but it's still your choise.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  They're not all easy, only 120 of them are :P

Concerning the admin thing: Thanks so much AK and Camo for your confidence in me and my work. I appreciate it a lot. With that said I wouldn't say no if I was offered the job, but I think finding somebody who wants the job and can do it well is more important than this somebody being me. The most important thing is to get an admin at all.

Well, you get the idea. (Birjo, don't concider that as begging for adminship :P That goes for all of you others thinking the same way as him too, I'm not trying to beg my way 'round here!)

With that out of the way, if I understood Burfy correct he didn't really want to be an admin that much, and if he doesn't I don't find it a good idea to push him into it. So now the only thing I know is who I don't want to be an admin. Not much help in that :P

Sorry, this got a little longer than expected :)
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  Why are all the offocials so ease? :D
Completed in first week.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @MD ya don't need to post that. :P
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Prepare for your minds to be blown in my latest level Pictograph!
AK 12 years ago
  Um.........

Aren't you forgetting someone???

...Oh wait, I was thinking the wrong game.... XD Pauloalex is in Push....

I think Ferrari and Burfy would be great. :)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I could, but I think a more experienced person might be better.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Maybe ask ferrari? He sounds like a good pick if he were willing.

Me, dynamo, or vasilok could be backups, I don't think gundu or Elizea need any more games on their plate. :P
chris3000 12 years ago
  10 officials left...
burfy 12 years ago
  Since I was mentioned, thanks for the confidence,... For me a perfect admin should:
be a good designer (so that we are sure he can recognize a bad level) - quite important
be a good player (so that he can test the level properly) - not so important but very helpful
be responsible - very important
like P4M - quite important
be active - very important
be a good person :)
Experienced admin is a good choice imo, if they want and like to do it (Elizea, gundu, ...) but fresh wind would be an interesting change.
Unlike many of you, I see adminhood as a hard job, not sure if I would be the perfect one.

Note: Can anybody haz admin soon please? :)
gundu 12 years ago
  Only for you Birjo

I can haz admin?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  The only game I even consider being admin for is possibly BB2 or maybe BB (unlikely).

Burfy is my pick too. :)
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  I didn't mean you specifically. I knew you were joking around. I just find it irritating that as soon as the smallest opportunity shows, several people goes all "I can haz admin?". This time it's been rather civilized actually...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  The 'Hint hint' thing was a joke. Seriosuly people can't take a joke nowdays.. >_>
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  We should seriously make it a punishable offense to ask/beg/hint for admin.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I understand you meatydino, I had that too.
Well, once you get admin you feel proud, everyone congratulates you etc. And you even have some fun with evaluating - thats for the first few weeks.
After a while you'd want to relax, stop evaluating levels, because you're having enough of evaluating.
That's also the reason why I refused to be ML2.5 admin.
dingdong 12 years ago
  Well...

Saying that you want to be an admin is one of the worst things to do in the way to adminship.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  I'd like to know what its like to be admin! And this is my favorite game!
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Wat 'bout meh? I've been around for a while. Besides, I know P4M like the back of my hand (My sister wasn't on P4M when this account was MEGAGIRL2000) or whatever the phrase is. *Hint hint*
chris3000 12 years ago
  Let's see what the others think.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Well, atleast one of those are admins for almost all other games on the site, I think we should give someone else a shot!

I agree with GIS, Burfy is the best alternative, if he wants the job :)
chris3000 12 years ago
  Maybe elizea or gundu?
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Maybe MARC2009? xP
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I find burfy most fitting, he's ben around here for so long, really deserves to be admin too :)
MARC2009 12 years ago
  GIS feel free to suggest anyone you find fitting for the role...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Well at least we reached 1000 lvls.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg