Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 12 years ago
  why are you making levels? something simple should do ;)
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Maybe you could, Hexicube?
Dynamo 12 years ago
  This is my design, I call it:

Cat & Mouse (Path 4 Mouse)

I don't know how to make it any bigger or smaller so don't complain.

Admins, don't do accept it or anything. There's no point.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  image needs to be 50x50 :P

Skilled Mouse
Complete 500 levels of Path for Mouse

Maybe this one is better, I really like the image, despite of it is not much :D

Skilled Mouse
Complete 500 levels of Path for Mouse
Hexicube 12 years ago
  really? that seems kinda awkward...alright, ill leave it :P
as for the 500/750 levels idea, images?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hexi: no you won't, you need to beat your score for it to update.
  Ok, but would you change rewards or do you think it's better now (or even wait)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  jasper if I change it and you have the award you will get the 4EXP within a day or two automatically...
  Could you please change some awards?
  Hexicube, if you change it to 5 EXP, will I get 4 EXP if I completed IMMORTAL DANCE in under 5 sec?
jeti100 12 years ago
  ok burfy thanks for the help
burfy 12 years ago
  They have been there before it was rejected.
jeti100 12 years ago
  how is the scores on my rejected level?
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Hexi you should really consider making jaspers idea, it will inspire more people to play P4M and if you do make it something like 100 EXP or something.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  im considering changing the award "Cheater" to "I don't dance..." and its exp from 1 to 5...
  What about an award for completing 500 or maybe 750 levels of P4M
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Lots of great new levels! :D
chris3000 12 years ago
  I like the icy tiles because they add a little challenge to the game.
azz 12 years ago
  Dynamo!
LOL you beat me to "for burfy".
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I didn't say I didn't like hidden walls, but I hate the way it's used in some recent levels, so I was only warning the designers, they should use it with care.
burfy 12 years ago
  Gis I meant hidden wall opposite to what there is now, you would see black wall and by going near it would turn white. The closest to this is the fake wall, but it has no borders which makes it different from the first sight and turning to white would be sometimes useful.

Edit: Oh I get it now, you understood me well, yes darkness in a way, but not regarding design.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Burfy, the blackwhite wall is theoretically the darkness, but I agree darkness is overused.
burfy 12 years ago
  I, on the other hand, love hidden walls. Of course if it is used just to make challenge as you said Ferrari, it becomes boring and I agree it must be used wisely, but still I love the way they appear and disappear and also how they let you make a good design. I would actually appreciate if there was an opposite (black-white) wall too.
What I really do not like is darkness, if it wasn't there at all, I would not miss it.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Ferrari I don't really like them either, a VERY few of my levels use them. Only 3 or less I think. :/
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Can I express an opinion of mine concerning recent level creation?

In the newer levels I think there's been a total overkill of hidden walls. For example 5 of the 10 newest level have hidden walls in them, and only 1 level IMO use them in a way that can what-so-ever be described as useful and not frustrating. So be careful not to overuse them.

Don't use them to create the challenge, use them to make the already existing challenge better.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  please give me request what do you want me to make path 4 mouse level?
jeti100 12 years ago
  okay gis..

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg