Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It's not a mac so it must be a PC
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Do you have a mac or a PC?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Then I can't, because I'm not allowed to download that kind of software :/
gameinsky 12 years ago
  screencam, camstudio or camstasia or anything like that.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Azz: Concerning your walk-through suggestion: I'd be happy to make one, but how on Earth do I record my screen? I can't film it whilst I'm playing.

Does anybody know?
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Burfy: That happens to me a lot.
burfy 12 years ago
  @azz: That is exactly why it should never be designed this way, there should always be a gap between the switch and the corresponding wall, otherwise it is very unpredictable and annoying.
azz 12 years ago
  There is another strange glitch.
If you go on to an on switch and the tile just before that is an on tile then you sometimes die.
chris3000 12 years ago
  That's a weird glitch.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Vasilok, he used bots on a LOT of official levels, not just Crazy Ice Maze. :/

EDIT: Found a comments glitch on Speed Rush (Path 4 Mouse):

If you hit "More" on this level from the homepage, it says
"1 comment. Last comment 1 month ago by chris3000."

But I commented on it? O_o
azz 12 years ago
  Someone should make a walk-through for this game.
Vasilok97 12 years ago
  Did anybody see Pineappledude's score in Crazy Ice Maze (Path 4 Mouse)?
*Hacker detected*
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I also think Crazy Ice Maze is easy if you know the way.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I have removed a few hacker scores as well as giving a category to all officials without category, thanks to ferrari12 for the list.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  crux and everganging are actually easy, the only thing about crux that is hard is finding the sway out of the maze, I give you a hint: lava.
azz 12 years ago
  Try crux first!
It is simple when you know how!
I just really hate pinwheel!
Could an admin maybe edit it so the metal plates are in a straight line instead of me having to do a U turn 8 times!
chris3000 12 years ago
  I got 7 officials left too. no way, crazy ice maze, checkpoint maze, two rounds, everchanging, crux, and master avoider. I wonder which one i'll have left.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  Wish me luck, I have 24 levels to go before I finish all of the officials.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Hex, only problem then is that at the end you just turn around. :P
(And vaslok already used that, along with others)

@Hex second point, read my comments on the level so you can discover what prevents it....I don't know coding or any of that, so maybe you can figure out why some items nullify the glitch. :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  well then, make the real finish a CP and use hidden finishes...
dingdong 12 years ago
  Hidden finishes doesnt prevent people to see the level, only were to go (if no using CPs).
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "Discovered a way to prevent players from getting a preview of a level (especially ones involving darkness) before they play it (as in, you can sit and see the entire maze), at least to a degree. :D"
use hidden finishes...

"Nvm....it's just something weird that happens with power inverters and power delays :)
It's really odd.....looks like if you have power stored in a node and you restart power is automatically transferred? Just play the level.....it's odd. :)"
ive noticed that, would like a possible idea to the cause ;)
burfy 12 years ago
  Probably because of updating Opportunity Window (Path 4 Mouse), just played it again and the number of finished medium levels changed...
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  What's happened to the scores-medium? Is it just my computer?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  It's in my newest level....maybe not a glitch, but it's interesting. :)
(Hades' Circuit (Path 4 Mouse))

Nvm....it's just something weird that happens with power inverters and power delays :)
It's really odd.....looks like if you have power stored in a node and you restart power is automatically transferred? Just play the level.....it's odd. :)

EDIT: Magic_X has already used this in the opposite way, Death = Game Over (Path 4 Mouse).
And gl101 used it, so I really just discovered how to do it is all. :)
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  whats the glitch?

I've found a glitch to :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Use my concept if you wish, as long as it doesn't make a level too similar to the ones I make. (Which might be a little more dificult.) :)

Just make sure you credit me with inventing that when it's appropriate. :)
(doesn't have to be in the level, I mean for example if somebody liked the system in your level, don't claim it as your own please) :)

EDIT: WOOT found something else interesting: and odd glitch. :)
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I think CD should use it cause he thought of it :/
azz 12 years ago
  Do you mind if i use that?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @DP yes it is, I can do probably do a lot more mazes with it now. >:)

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg