Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  now that i know whats going on, i unfreeze time.
Im 14 years ago
  The spoon can't be changed into a destroyed spoon. -_-
Ahroo 14 years ago
  DY, the spoon was destroyed(again) so I took one of my spoons and I'm eating ice cream with it. look below. :P
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  not if i freeze time, save superdog and the spoon.

Now while time is still frozen i will try to figure outwhats going on here.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, If you try to move the sun, you'll die because the sudden shift in gravity would either fry the earth or send it spinning into the sun, either way you die. >:D
So, being a spirit, I go to Jac1's store and get a 1-up (Jac1's store has EVERYTHING except spoons... D:) And then I go to my house and grab one of my spoons. the spoon is mine and I'm eating minty-chocolate chip ice cream with it! >:D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yeah, I can. With my fire wand......

Level up! I got a movement wand.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, I pilot my spaceship to crash into the sun, and the spoon is destroyed in the process! now only Chuck Norris can get it out! And I mean ONLY Chuck Norris, you aren't able to control the sun because you would kill yourself and everyone else.>:D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  LOL I can control fire *shouts 'ANYWHERE!' so loudly that every planet on the solar system would hear it if they had ears*
Ahroo 14 years ago
  And so I extinguish the flames and you can't put them back because you can't control flames that aren't on Earth! And thus, I get away with the spoon. Go steal another from gamelover101's cupboard. xD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  So I put flames in the spaceship in the tiniest gaps you have(e.g. under the door, under the windows)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  But I got some new hands at Jac1's store and got the spoon back from you before I got into the spaceship. THEN I went to Mars. xD
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I decided to steal the spoon and destroy chuck norris
SuperDog 14 years ago
  But you left the spoon in your hands which were on the ground on Earth so...... IZ TOOK IT

yay my computer is on ty demonicyoshi
Ahroo 14 years ago
  But I still hang on to the spoon even though my hands don't feel it! And I run to NASA and get in a spaceship to planet X. xD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  i control fire so i create a fire ball as big as this:
________
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|........|
|________|

An I threw it to Ahroo whose hands got burnt
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Chuck Norris doesn't care about that! He banished you anyways! xP

I steal the spoon back before he banishes you and eat your ice cream just to make it hurt more for you. >:D
  I cannot be banished because I have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999998 lives left
I steal the spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You can not hypnotize Norris. He's God's assistant. You tried to hypnotize him and he banished you to hell. So I still have the spoon. :P
  Well, I decided to hypnotize Chuck Norris and make him give me the spoon

And then I made him kill you
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, Chuck Norris came and roundhouse kicked the cage open and I was freed. then he roundhouse kicked us both before letting me run off and escape! >:D
  Yes but my PHYSICAL ghost-proof cage is also human-proof

It's a cage!!
I threw the container at you and I still have da spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  But I scream and scare you and you drop all of your ice cream and the entire container 'cuz you were eating out of the ice cream container so you had to go and buy more ice cream, giving me chance to get out and buy one of Jac1's lives (he sells them) and come back to your house and get the spoon and escape! >:D
  I will now eat ice cream
Ahroo 14 years ago
  DA*NIT! Dx
  Ahroo please check your inbox.

Oh, I trapped you with a PHYSICALLY ghost proof cage.
ANd then get the spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, If I'm dead, I'm a ghost, which is a PHYSICAL manifest of the soul! I steal the spoon with my PHYSICAL ghost body and PHYSICALLY open your door and fly away! >:D
  You can't steal lives.
I want to be your friend.
If you agree, you will get -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 lives
Just give me the spoon to be my friend

Okay, you are forcibly my friend.
And you're dead
Ahroo 14 years ago
  And I stole some of your lives so I can live again! >:D

Oh, and I stole your spoon. xD
  Fine, I'm going home to get another spoon so I can start over.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  If the spoon doesn't exist anymore, that means that it doesn't exist anymore! and if it survived, only Chuck Norris would pick it up and he'd rather break the spoon because he doesn't care about it! D:

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg