Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Jac1, I don't kno~... Woot, I'm cured! It seems like the cure was Jac1 falling on the sword!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i cured you, now you can only speak in capitol letters!
Im 14 years ago
  i need a cure if you dont give me a cure ill kill you
  i give jac1 an orange to give to sillius.

and i hit IM with a Pure Capitalization Dot And Other Stuff Ray.
Sillius 14 years ago
  You know what... I'm just going to trap all of us inside the cave... !TELEPORTATION! *zing* Now we're all trapped at the start of the cave... The only safe place is at Pandora's Box now we can keep fighting while avoiding all of the death traps...

And Jac1... If you give me an orange I'm rdy to fix your wounds xD

(Oooh and by the way... NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE CAVE (before you get the secret key which I hid inside Pandora's Box (and... Inside this cave there's no technology and no spell casting xD)))
Jac1 14 years ago
  I fell on the sword of magic, can someone do some quick surgey before I die?
Im 14 years ago
  you have to cure me please you have to cure me now please if you dont cure me i will kill you hahaha please cant you just cure me i need a cure awwww
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  crack the code!
3-3 1-9 1-5 1-9 1-5 1-9 1-5 2-6 1-3

1-2 2-1 1-4 1-3 2-6 1-9 1-7 2-2 1-3 1-8 2-6 2-1 3-4 1-3

2-2 1-10 1-9 1-9 3-6

heres what is says; (fill in the blanks)

Come to the __________ I have _____
Im 14 years ago
  oh no im hit with a no capitalazion dot and other stuff ray i hope theres a cure
  too bad i hit you with a shrink ray that dosnt work on metal... this meens every minute you will get smaller and eventuallly the spoon will kill you.

your only hope of survival is to throw up the spoon.
lololol 14 years ago
  WOOOH! COMMENT NUMBER 2222! *while everyone went back to the forums to see how many comments where posted i ate the spoon*
murtaza64 14 years ago
  ethay oonspay isway inemay.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I'm comment 2202
Gimme the spoon.
Nvr mind, I got it!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  im not the treasurer, we (Demonic, Me and the rest of the bloodemons) gots teh spoon and...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIGOTSPIEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
and i use meh sword of magic to put us all in 2009 (except gamelover101 cos hes dead)
Jac1 14 years ago
  I'm comment 2201 so I get the spoon! :P
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I'm comment 2200 so I get the spoon.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm, but gamelover101 how can you have the real spoon? You never switched it with a fake :D and if you remember we are back in roman history... They didn't have any spoons...

Pwned by the power of logic xD
  yes the real spoon is in your hand, too bad i cut off your hand and hid it in the cave.
  Yes but I also own power
You took the fake spoon.
I have the real spoon in my hand.
Virtual does not equal reality
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmm that creates a paradox xD because my spell cannot be undone, but you just add another which actually undoes it whitout even doing anything with it...
Jac1 14 years ago
  I put another spell one the cave, which prevents all not-Indiana Jones like people from entering, it hides the cave all the time, and it is now filled with mayan, japaneese, and jupiterian traps (the planet, not the god.)
Sillius 14 years ago
  and the spoon is still inside the cave xD

and if PureTheLion is our treasurer I transform him into Nemean the lion and bind him to the cave entrance with a magical chain xD
SOP 14 years ago
  O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E. can TIME TRAVEL so.... I go to 2009!

...whops, I forgot spoon!
  computer= runs on power,

rome= no power existant

spoon= ours.
  Computer= gamelover101's
I steal the spoon and made it virtual
  now that were in rome i think we need to change the list...

me= presedent................................................rules- Canada
Jac 1= vice presedent....................................rules- Antartica
Ellement75= treasurer..................................rules- The spoon +
PureTheLion= inventor..................................rules- Auburn, New York
Im= PureTheLion's Assistant .........................rules-Monaco
Sillius= assasin..............................................rules- Tadsjikistan
Marc2008=______.........................................rules- UK
JonasBrothersFan= JonasBrothers Manager... rules Los Angles, California
Gameinsky= Planner.................................. rules Belgium

IceCream Truck= Jac1's
Cats=GameInSky's

Souls owned-
Superdogs
Sillius 14 years ago
  I DECAPITATE ALL OF YOU (with my GLAIVE xD(except Demonicyoshi... He bribed me with an orange)) and steal the spoon...
Now I hand over the spoon to Zeus. Zeus gives Hephaestus the spoon and now Hephaestus seals it inside an unbreakable box and gives it back to me. I call the box Pandora's box and throw it into an ancient cave filled with aztecian traps... Good luck getting the spoon back now... xD

Ooh and by the way... I cast a spell on the entrance to the cave: The spell cannot be undone in any way (not even by time travelling(yes it's THAT awesome)), it prevents all Indiana Jones like people from entering, it hides the cave whenever a curios person comes near and it moves the cave every 2nd year to a new destination (It doesn't move to another planet xD)

And the only map is given to Demonicyoshi (yeah, you guessed it: He gave me another orange)
Jac1 14 years ago
  ... We are in the middle of the Roman Empire, in case you haven't noticed...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  ...they think im awesome
Im 14 years ago
  Codes are not invented, soooooooooo...

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg