Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  Won't Jac1 run out of spoons?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I shoot you with the shoop wooper again, killing you again, but I ran out of ammo after I killed you (and the spoon)! D:

I take the mini star out for future use as a grenade.

I also buy ANOTHER spoon from Jac1. xD
  Yeah whatever

I still steal spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Nope, you didn't survive. shoop wooper never misses. I already told you that. the present stays where it is. but, you're a spirit. you can at least re-route to Jac1's before you die again. xD
  What? I made nothing!

I just survived, stole your laser, and shot you with it
Ahroo 14 years ago
  No, you made the shoep wooper. they sound the same, but yours has 200% less power than mine does (according to regulating tests).

Of course I didn't make the parts, Jac1 did! I just put together all of the parts and wires, including that miniature star in a jar that fuels it. xD
  I did make it!

Liar!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  No, the shoop wooper destroys anything, no matter what. in fact, the ground you were on was stripped to the core. xD

YOU didn't make it, so YOU don't know its limits! >:C
  I had supershield!

But since you were busy at Jac1's store, I haz the spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  No, I didn't. the shoop wooper never misses, it compensates with its AWESOMENESS!!!!! >:D

The only thing that can outrun it is CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!

No one is as fast as CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!! and he doesn't carry people or give them rides.

You were destroyed, so was the spoon, I go to Jac1's store and buy another spoon.
  U missed

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo fast.

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Demonicyoshi, You forgot to add me! :C

I shewt gl101 wit mah shoop wooper!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

gl101 is destroyed, but so is the spoon! (Crap...)

I go back to Jac1's store and buy another spoon. xD
  You missed.

And I shoot U with mah ROFLlazor

Hahahahahahahaha soi soi soi hahahahahahahaha
Hexicube 14 years ago
  *ahem*
EMP!!! take that gamelover101 now I chuck a 1 ton rock off ur head and hide spoon in *CLASSIFIED*!
(lol IE7pro thinks 'and' is not a word!!!)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  BlooDemons-
SPOILER

Just thought i would post the list so i dont loose it when the 3,000th post comes.

We are still recruting, even though we turned friendly fire on...
Post if you want to join. You can either fully join, or just join a division, but you wont be listed under the regular team unless you specifically join through the Presedent or Vice presedent ( you can join divisions directly through the division leader though).

And i also encourage regular team membors to start some more divisions.
  Not possible!
Supershield?
Friend 14 years ago
  I fall on your head, badly injured, and we both collapse.
  The spoon gets blown and lands in my hands :)
Friend 14 years ago
  Besides, if you replay a game, you don't make the exact same moves. For example, you might miss a star the first time you play an RT level and get it the next time.

Since Ahroo's computer crashed, his character disappears! The spoon doesn't! I take the spoon, and bury it in a minefield. As I walk back, I step on a mine. "Dang."
  No it doesn't

It is a forum game

Probobly your computer sucks! xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  BUT!!! games that are too complex LAG HORRIBLY. If a change is to be expected, this game must contemplate infinity+ possible futures, causing it to lag so much that it crashes completely. :(

GAME OVER.
Friend 14 years ago
  Not!!! A changed future is to be expected, so the game doesn't crash! Instead, Ahroo gets the spoon! Yay!
  Fine, game over
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I whack him, causing a time paradox and crashing the game beyond repair.

GAME OVER
Friend 14 years ago
  I press the Y key, and the game restarts with our memories wiped!

Jster takes the spoon out of the cupboard.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, we all go to Jac1's store and buy 1-up shrooms and a spoon. I run off with it, of course and distract you with THIS!
Friend 14 years ago
  STARTING FROM LAST SAVE POINT...

ERROR. NO SAVE POINT FOUND.

PLAY AGAIN? [Y/N]
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I make a giant black hole that sucks in everything. the shield, river, spoons, and us as well. and, as the spoons are dead, their spirits fly out of the black hole and into heaven. and so do we. and, because we are spirits and the spoons are spirit spoons, we can't grab them no matter what. and spoons can't be revived because they cannot eat anything, let alone 1-up shrooms. xD

GAME OVER
  urm, my supershield can only be turned off by me
Friend 14 years ago
  I turn off the shield!

Yay!

I take and handful of spoons and fall into a river.

And I drop the spoons into a portal to inside the shield.

And the shield turns back on.

Yay!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg