Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

zodiacra 14 years ago
  No, Ahroo have it, 'cause he cloned it ealier!
*taking spoon from Ahroo*
SuperDog 14 years ago
  We have the spoon.
Jac1 14 years ago
  That wasn't a sponn, that was... oh, who cars what it was, point is I have the spoon!
zodiacra 14 years ago
  I take the spoon AND your ice cream while you hunt me!
Too bad, i have turbo boots! :P
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Oh noes! Pop12 has the spoon!

edit: I have the spoon now

ICE CREAM TIME!!!
I still hate Ahroo for making my ice cream fall
Ahroo 14 years ago
  The shield I have is indestructable and is also welded into my body! It hasn't disappeared at all! >:D

I don't even have the spoon, pop12 does! >:D
SuperDog 14 years ago

The -something something- shield disappeared

A new one costs 70 stars

I Haz 69
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ur nawt supozed 2 steel teh fork! aneewaez, Im haz spoon. i taek fork and steel spoon n giv 2 u! >:O
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  i take it again and

stab you
Ahroo 14 years ago
  pop12 has the spoon, and he hasn't posted yet! >:D

But... wai u steel mah fork, PureTheLion? i wuz eeting ice creem wit dat! i take mah fork bak! >:O
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  hey look a pokeball! yay arceus lvl x is mine!
he gets me the.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fork!?!!?!?!?!?!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I just say spoon half because I divided it into TWO spoons as is says somewhere far below or on another page. So, technically, there are TWO spoons now, you can go after either.

... Daww, screw all this nonsense! here, pop12! you can have both spoons, I'm gonna fetch one of my own spoons to eat ice cream with. -_-

pop12 has the whole spoon now.
Im 14 years ago
  The spoon is not dividable. -_-
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Okay good. I'll keep my spoon half and continue eating Minty-Chocolate Chip ice cream with it. :D
Good luck with everyone after YOUR spoon half thinking it's the whole spoon. xD
pop12 14 years ago
  i got it back
Ahroo 14 years ago
  actually, You should get your half back from DY. He stoled it. D8
pop12 14 years ago
  well i got other half
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Meanwhile, I will disappear into the shadows with my rightfully earned spoon(not the one you have, DY) and eat minty-chocolate chip ice cream with it. :)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  well then we dont need both spoons we only need one.
And since i steal the one from Pop12, we're good.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Actually, If you read earlier, I simply split the spoon into two spoons, so they are technically still spoons! anyways, pop12 has the other spoon and he's probably eating his ice cream with it.
  The spoon cant be changeed into a half spoon.

so you obvisly have a fake. We still have the real spoon.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I take my spoon half back from PureTheLion (pop12 has the other spoon half) and since I have an indestructable protection shield welded into my body (I tested it by jumping into an active volcano) It is impossible to get the spoon from me! I also have the remote for the protection shield! >:D
  of couse you have the spoon. Ahroo gave it to Jac1, and Jac1 is part of our gang! And as early Christmass gift i gave it to you!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  somehow i got spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I sneak behind you and get my half of the spoon back, then sell it to Jac1 to get an indestructable personal protection shield that's welded onto my body! >:D

a dumb idea, maybe... but... I have a plan... >:)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I used power shot to run behind Ahroo quickly, taking the spoon.

Spoon 1 done.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  bwahahahaha! >:D
pop12 14 years ago
  thanks now lets take over the world...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  bwahahahaha! >:D

hey, pop12, heres ur spoon half. xD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Damn. I have £25334646.21. Another movement wand, unbreakable, is either lvl10 or £9999999.99

I have an unbreakable one already. ITS STILL NOT BROKEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U CANT STEAL IT EITHER CUZ IT HAS AN OWNER MAGNET

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg