Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  pretty sure there's no slashes in morse code...morse code is ASCII in binary so each letter is 8 and numbers and symbols so your plan is a fail...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I know we are, but someone was(and still is) controlling me.

And now that someone is forcing me to use morse code(ive had enough of it)

.- -.-. - .. ...- .- - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- --- -.. .

SPOILER
gamelover101 14 years ago
  wedgie? You can't!

I escaped!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  i trow marc into a black hole and ban wormholes and whiteholes after taking spoon
Hexicube 14 years ago
  thank god nobody is making infinite claimage it's so annoying when everyone does...
now then, time for old school...
*gives gl101 wedgie and steals spoon*
gamelover101 14 years ago
  nom nom nom.

Eats with spoon
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  thanks
The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Superdog, aren't we on the same team? 8|

Anyways, I get another life from Jac1's store and
get another for PTL. xD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  You died too...

Activating self-destruction...
[Esc]
Error!
[Esc]
Error! Error!
[Esc]
Switching to morse code mode!
[Esc]
_**_*_**_*_ *_* _* _* _*_ * _*_ * _*_ ** **_* _ _* _**_* _*_*_* * _**_* _*_*__** *
[* _* _* _ _ ** _*__]
Turning morse code mode off...
[A_SFEG78]
Activating self-reviving
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  You know what I have Riku slice off MarioLuig2009's head
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Very ingenious SD... xD

Anyways, for extra protection, I throw the star grenade at MarioLuigi2009's spoon magnet, which desintegrates completely! >:D

(Note that it is COMPLETELY impossible to survive through a star grenade explosion as it is basically a mini supernova once detonated. However, the range is only 1000 meters... D:)

I go back to mah secret spoon factory to plot mah next weapon scheme... >:D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  M m S

M = Magnet
m = Mirror
S = Spoon

The mirror blocks the magnetic field of the magnet, not allowing the spoon to come closer (Note it has to be in front of the connection of the spoon and the magnet)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I stolez it back and teleported it to demonicyoshi! As demonicyoshi is not active here at the moment, the spoon is safe until he posts! (For real posting, not a fake one. xD)
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  I stole the spoon for the bloodemons
Hexicube 14 years ago
  but the spoon can't go through my fusion shield as the magnet rays deflect :P
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  does ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?!?!??!?
TEH SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
\
..O
ISSTILL STUCK TO MY "Teh SpOOn mAgNeT"
\
..O
..(_)
I DON"T CARE IF MY DRAWINGS are HORIBBLE!
I HAVE TEH SPOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!
AND IF ANYONE ELSE or ANYTHING ELSE TOUCHES THE "TEH SPOON magnet" THEY BLOW UP
SimonM 14 years ago
  i got it now
Im 14 years ago
  What spoon are you talking about? The one in my hand?
lololol 14 years ago
  *Spoon stolen*
pop12 14 years ago
  Then i get da spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Nawz, you can't take the weapons as I only make one at a time! you can have the shoop wooper, but It doesn't work without the star core to fuel it (star grenade). The only reason that I'm using the core as a grenade is because it's run dry.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  But I hacked into the password system code, and found the code.... Now the code just looks like 3 but the 3 has millions of codes under.
SPOILER

Thanks goes to PTL for imventing this computer... Vista Ultimate Power 3000000

So in I go.... *sprays the anti-alarm spray and takes the weapons*
Ahroo 14 years ago
  And, of course, I also make my own weapons (out of pre-made parts from Jac1's store).

I believe I still have a star-grenade in my possession.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  BlooDemons-
SPOILER

It took a while, but i finally found were Ahroo joined. Since your the spoon provider, i gave you the top-secret spoon facory.
  my magnet is solar powered so... I HAVE TEH SPOON
Hexicube 14 years ago
  urm it's fusion POWERED not used in fusion I have a lot of material to use it lasts 100 years...
Jac1 14 years ago
  Fusion is the technical word for "melting", so your shield is melting so I take the spoon and I give it to Ellement or whoever the tresurer is.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  hold on, the game is broke, gamelover101 you can't outrun an EMP blast as it INSTANTLY knocks out all electrically powered items INCLUDING your shield so you've been fighting a lie...
I have the spoon and use my fusion powered shield to defend it!
  i very much want to annoy you by telling you that you are a cake over and over again and all of that very very very fun stuff, you cake cake cake cake cake.

HAHA WHILE YOU READ THAT I STEAL THE SPOON AND CALL YOU A CAKE EVEN MORE TIMES!!!

UR A CAKE!!! CAKE IS U!!! UR A CAKE!!! CAKE IS U!!!

MY PaNeL OF buTToNS HaS A MEGA ''TeH SpOoN'' maGNET thAT CAn'T aND WiLL nOT leT GO OF THE SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WON"T EITHER!!!
I DO NOT CARE IF THAT^IS A QUOTATION MARK!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg