Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

zodiacra 14 years ago
  But i have the second spoon and you haven't taken it yet, SO you cannot fuse them yet

UNLESS:
you give your spoon!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i fuse the two spoons. Now theres only 1.
zodiacra 14 years ago
  I take the broken spoon and glues it together again! Now 2 spoons on play! /:D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  LOOOOOOOOOOL
  gamelover101, if you think about it, you just stole the spoon from yourself.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I stole the spoon!

Ha ha ha ha ha
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yeaaah!! Take it on!
  and since we rule mars, we have the spoon.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  And the spoon fell in love with Mars.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  okay, I fetch another spoon out of my cupboard because the original broke... and throw it in the lake of love! (again)
zodiacra 14 years ago
  Zaria (my dragon) hunts your dragon and they startet a fight...
In the fight they forgot about the spoon witch falls to ground and broke in half...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I have! He flew away to eat you! And he gave me the spoon. I hypnotised him with my:
SPOILER
:D :D :D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My dragon is attracted to shiny silver things, so HE takes the spoon and flies off! >:D

Don't ask me where he's going, I've got no clue. xD
zodiacra 14 years ago
  I "fish" up the spoon and call my dragon, Zaria, and fly away...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Instead I kill you with mah spork and throw the spoon into the lake of love! the third time this topic!

I will now resume eating ice cream with a spork...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I got the spoon. I WINZ0R!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  screw this. I'll just go back home and get a spork to eat my ice cream with... -_-

by the way, you can still cut it open if it's invincible, it'll still be alive with a big hole in it. xD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Guesses: Head, Shoulder, You.

No one said you couldn't have a few guesses.
  I stole the spoon from the O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E.3 and put it in a indestructable cage.

No one said you couldn't trap it.
SOP 14 years ago
  THATS IT!!!!!!

O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E.3!

NOTHING CAN DESTROY IT EXEPT FOR......oh! I almost told you!

anyways,O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E.3 steal spoon!!!

P.S. even somting that can destroy anything no matter how invincible it is cant destroy it!

P.P.S. even somting that can destroy somting that anything no matter how invincible it is cant destroy cant destroy it!

what did I just say?!?

if you guess its weakness, and are right, you get spoon
  I dunno.

But I stole it
pop12 14 years ago
  have i got the spoon???????????????
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yeah, but like psyhically, or matematically or something like that, you aren't inde... ind... ine...... erm.... indersut.... indestri...... indestre.... idustrac... indestructbale... indestructable :D.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  So I climb down his throat and get the spoon and come back up! remember I have an indestructable shield welded into my body, so I am technically indestructable! >:D

I use Chuck Norris's NunChucks(yes, NUNCHUCKS.) to destroy O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E. 2! And Chuck Norris's NunChucks succeed because Chuck Norris's NunChucks can destroy anything, no matter how invincible it is! >:D
SOP 14 years ago
  I call on....

O.E.O.H.F.P.P.E.K.V.M.E. 2 (one eyed one horned flying purple people eater killer vortex-master eater 2) to eat spoon!

P.S. HE IS INVINCIBLE!!!!!
  Demonicyoshi, why the removed message?
  JonasBrothersFan, I will celebrate your return with ice cream......... ON YOUR HEAD!!

Then I stole the spoon

I can't believe Ahroo whacked me.
  Welcome back!

Gamelover joined a division of our gang. So hes on our side now.
JonasBrothersFan 14 years ago
  finds the spoon and steals it muhahahahahahaha >:)
  I hate you!

I stole all your spoons and put it in a room of 1000000000000000000000000000... Infinity 0's ... 0000000000000

You will never find it!

P.S. You can't use anything in this room (including welded shields), just you.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg